AQUA BLOOD V1
Release March 9th, 2007
Revision 5 Release: March 19, 2007
Game: Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
Players: 8 Humans
Trigger Count: ~965
Tested and best works on the following
- A minimum 1.2ghz PC
- Min 512MB RAM
- Optimized for 56k modem users; however, it is recommended all players run on broadband connectionss.
Learning how to play this scenario is simple. If you are still lost, please read the in-game Instructions and Hints for more information.
- 5 Unique Spells
- Utilizes all available ships in The Conquerors
- The MarketPlace - also known as the 'Trade Cog Shop,' this store allows players to purchase technologies and ships.
Latest Revision Notes:
- Kill Rewards/Prizes has changed from 100 to 50 kill increments in order to improve the 'flow' and speed of the gameplay.
- Store has been slightly altered: Citadel Technology replaced relic with Tower of Flies, Masonry technology replaced with stone wall, and murder holes technology replaced with watch tower.
- Resolved "Flaming Arrows"
The second missing scenario (.SCX), "No-Booter Version" file, is now included in this release after careful fixes on bugs.
Special Thanks to AluCard who helped and inspired me to make this map possible. Thanks also to The Blacksmith for displaying my work.
A few days ago I tried making a sea-blood. That went... um... I rather not talk about it :P
This looks good. Downloading now :)
Tanneur99 Official Reviewer
Posted on 03/22/07 @ 06:18 AM
Since the update, there is only ONE scenario file in the .zip file.
However, the Installation Editor reads "2) Copy and paste the two scenario files..." and the description, "Total Map Plugins: 2"
Posted on 03/22/07 @ 08:07 AM
This has an interesting 'Last Man Standing' concept to it. I'm glad you put a screenshot which makes it look so much better, but writing the title with terrain is quite frankly, n00bish.
L2D_eLF4 File Author
Posted on 03/22/07 @ 08:19 PM
The Second scenario file is the non-booter version, and I haven't had the time to update it. It should be available by the end of this week. I've removed it initially due to some bugs experienced by other players.
Posted on 03/22/07 @ 10:01 PM
This looks good, I like the terrain, and it's pretty fun.
There are too many stores, though, maybe you should compact/cut some of them. Also, it's hard to tell what is what in the technology store, since every one of the labels is identical. Lastly, fighting with ships takes awhile, making the pace a bit slow, and ships are a bit clunky to move with.
This scenario has many of the same strengths and weaknesses as pool blood, since it is basically the same thing, except with ships.