- The main concept in these Random Maps comes from "Forest Nothing".
That is to say, the players start from well isolated positions and
have to cut through the terrain to reach the rich resources and
finally the other players.
- The terrain is totally featurless and free from eye candy to make
it equal, and a fair playground, for all players.
- These are all Nomad Random maps that come in four flavors:
* Delta : Players start on their own "pizza slices" separated by rivers.
* Desert : Players are separated by a palm desert.
* GoldRush: Have to cut thru palm desert to get the gold in the center.
* LakeRush : Have to cut thru forest to reach the lake in the center.
- Each map comes with two varieties:
* Fast : With much resources to start with.
* Slow : With little or no resources to start with.