This is how the "Scenario Instructions" in the game read:
This is Feudal Feud
So the goal of the game is to destroy everyone else, like a conquest.
And your Blacksmith must not get destroyed. Or else you lose.
And just for the record, this scenario has 113 triggers, which doens't seem as impressive as some, but its a big accomplishment nonetheless.
All of the cool trigger-work-features are:
1) At the little island on the outer-rim of the map, your king can create a barrage of gaia man-at-arms or archers in the middle of the map every 15 seconds by moving to the piece of rubble next to either unit. So make sure that you and/or your partner have control of the middle before you make this move. Units will be created constantly until you move your king off of the rubble (For your information, the king doesn't have to stand "exactly" on the rubble to create the units. This also means he will create units if you don't move him off far enough.).
2) You will get a spearman by the "door" of your watchtower every 10 seconds.
3) Everyone starts out with two William Wallace characters (you have to move the one and another appears) and every time they die, a new one appears where he originally stood, and then when you move one, another one pops out; just outside of your inner-inner palaside walls, near the entrance.
4) In the middle of the map, sabateurs explode periodically and randomly. This is for balancing so that the person that controls the middle can't be the biggest pwner of the game.
5) Lastly, after accumulating 150 kills, each player will receive access to the outer layer of the map. This happens by one of those ugly rocks getting removed.
Enjoy domination or the domination of you.
There is also a thread about this in the forums under "Scenario Design"