The New World is a campaign about Christopher Columbus and his great contribution to history.
Since this is my first masterpiece, and my first submission to the blacksmith, and the first DGDN project in a while ;) ... I am at a loss of words right now as to what I should say about this. I guess I will just describe the elements of the game and the different things that are in "The New World".
"The New World" is a "mix" which means that it has elements of Role Playing, Fixed Force, and Build & Destroy. Here are some of the aspects of gameplay:
- Very realistic map design
- Two different AI's
- A few "items" for our hero
- A small volcano
- A short period of food consumption
- A trading system
- The ability to change your mind concerning character interaction, on a few occasions
- Quite a few very rewarding and helpful "Side Quests"
- A soundtrack
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy playing it!