Yes, you can control this AI with the editor's trigger system.
Invest 10 minutes to read the documentation and save hours of work if you want to create a very specific AI for your scenarios and campaigns! It is easy and quick to use and to configure!
I am going to sum up the features:
- Structured documentation to understand easily all of the features
- Specify your own (important) constants at the easy to use configuration file
- The AI is build up out of 14! modules, decide yourself what modules should be loaded. (For example: there's a wall module where the AI will build walls, an ageing module, a trade module and 11 more!)
- Control the AI with the trigger system in the editor!
- The AI sends signals to the trigger system to tell the editor about it's status in some cases.
- I've included a demo scenario to see some example triggers.
Be sure to read the readme first!
Have fun and all comments are welcome!
The .zip also includes the earlier version of the AoCEditor. This AI is for people who like the Scenario Editor. They can control many things. It is included 2 help files with lots of information, so read them, because you need them! This AI does not work without support from the Scenario Editor, because it does not train military units, and does not build military buildings.
By the way, in this AI file is a scenario too, just to show you what you can do with this AI, and how you use it.
To control the AI with the Scenario Editor is not hard at all.