NOTE: IF THE INSTALLATION GIVES AN ERROR JUST CLICK IGNORE AND IT WOULD WORK FINE.
- Farms are infinite but can be deleted.
- Makes it possible for villagers to build Trade Workshop.
- Adds a few new units, like Town Soldier, Black Ruyter, Lieutenant and more...
- Adds new technologies, like Basements, Shepherds Proud, Horse Taming and more...
- Few little updates.
- New units at Trade Workshop.
- There was too much gold in the previous patch so gold mines have 2500 gold again, Monk with Relic can't be build and Treasure Hunting
has been scrapped.
- Horse can now be made at Trade Workshop. It can be upgraded to Scout in second age.
- Houses with basements and attics now cost more. So it isn't unfair for Huns anymore.
- Hussar bug fix.
- All resources have their originally amount of resources again.
- Installation wizard added.
- Eagle Warrior bug fix.
- Anarchy Research bug fix.
- New units stats edited.
- Little adjustments.
NOTE: UNAFORTUNATELY I COULDN'T MAKE NEW GRAPHICS BECAUSE AOK:MPS DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC FOR SOME REASON :S IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM
FOR THIS PATCH, I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT. PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU DO: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD
LIKE SOME CHANGES FOR THIS PATCH, OR JUST IF YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA THAT WOULD INPROVE THIS MOD.
This is really good! The new techs and units are amazing! I rate these 4.5 stars because of the farm having infinite food, which makes the game unbalanced, but I do think the farms should last longer than normal instead of having infinite food source. Maybe have something to research to make them have +1000 of food or something. It could be called fertilizer.
Would you be able to make the lancers into the beta knight that is black, they look more like a trainable unit.
Again, this mod is great besides those two things
Additional Comments: The lancers should be the "Unknown Hero Night" beta unit, which is more like a trainable unit, but what to I know? I am a noob to modding so I do not know how hard that would be to replace the animations with the beta unit. What did you use to make this? I could send you some graphics of the beta hero knight to replace the lancers.
[Edited on 03/18/09 @ 06:50 PM]
Posted on 02/21/09 @ 10:38 PM
Useful: 4 above average (yes)
This is amazing I do like having new units and such to make the game much better but the Huns makes it much harder to use this patch so this category gets a 4.
Graphics and units 4 above average
While having units with lancers it still lack the style with more units at the archery (which really). Plus the shepherds are useless plus sheep should been train at windmill or farm not at silly trade workshop, on the other hand the lancers were great even if there 20+4 attack is too high its still good cause its like a siege cavalry.
The classes 4
(cavalry beat archers and siege, which beat infantry, but all killed by unique unit) lancers were above all now the most powerful unit (expect if you have heroes mod) and the only way you can kill them is if you have pike men 3 to 4 to each one.
I am going to give a 4
Yet the mod is great you can still do more I suggest asking glrven (I don't think its right) to combine his heroes mod with yours and add some units to the archery. Also add some upgrades and units in the trade workshop plus use graphics if you can. my last suggestion is adding turkey and horses for food make sure you use gold to get them and fatten upgrades for them.