I'm sorry, but the Chinese died. I played it in 2v2 on Arabia with standard resources, Dark Age start, on high speed. By the time kingdom reached the Feudal Age I was all over his town.
It's a good start. The thing to remember with an AI is that you want uninterrupted villager training, especially in the Dark Ages. Depending on your strategy you can cap your villager training at somewhere between 25 and 32 Dark Age villagers. To help you get to the Feudal Ages and become offensive sooner, I offer the following recommendations:
1. Chinese may as well take loom right away on a standard resources start since they have no early food for training villagers.
2. Villagers should only scout until a food source is found. It is O.K. to leave one scouting till the berries are found and a mill is built, but after that the villagers should focus on gathering resources.
3. First 8 villagers should go to food. Next 8 to 10 to wood. Then send the remainder to food. No need to get gold until advancing to the Feudal.
4. Need to build lumber camp after mill and then start building farms. Building a second mill after about 8 farms is optional, especially if hunting is found.
5. Don't waste wood on such an early barracks.
6. Feel free to copy anything you want out of my AIs. I openly admit I got many of my ideas from others.
Posted on 03/20/09 @ 07:16 AM
I'm very glad to received above advice. Now I am writing a new Ai for all the CIV, both RM and DM of course. Thanks again !
Tanneur99 Official Reviewer
Posted on 06/06/09 @ 11:20 PM
lws735, yalin19, clive71175, zanhua, blacksmith1, knighter, survival and bill_3
Under 'submit file' you read,
"Be sure the email address listed in your HeavenGames account is an active, working email address, as it is the only way we can contact you if there are any problems with your submission."
"If you want to update a previous submission, please find the page for your file, and click on the "Update" button."
I wrote twice to your lws735 and yalin19 account and to your clive71175 and zanhua account. None seems to be a valid e-mail address as you keep creating new accounts submitting multiple versions of the same file. I changed the author's name to yalin19.
Contact me for your future submissions, the e-mail is my profile.
Posted on 07/05/09 @ 07:04 AM
I'm with BTG. Sometimes your AI would just stay in feudal age and with your TC gone it resigns. Besides, it cheats! It doesn't mine stone, didn't received any tribute (at least for the games I've played with it) and still can build castles. But aside from that, it's not so bad.
Posted on 07/06/09 @ 11:41 PM
You are right! Special forces files have no "cc-add-resource" cheating-items at all. Only in hardest-mode it have more resource than human-beings but the same with other ais. It couldn't be corrected for game-default-setting!
Check some other AI you will find Special Forces is a very honest AI!
[Edited on 07/07/09 @ 09:16 AM]
Posted on 07/13/09 @ 01:24 AM
I checked the script of your AI and it seemed inefficient.
You have used the loom, etc research codes atleast thrice in the AI under no specific condition check except the difficulty, which could be done simply by a single rule.
Also I don't know why you have used the resource check for the attack purpose.
If you want AI to prioritize some rules, use them in another .per file and load them using the 'load' command, instead of writing the rule many times.