I'm sorry, but the Chinese died. I played it in 2v2 on Arabia with standard resources, Dark Age start, on high speed. By the time kingdom reached the Feudal Age I was all over his town.
It's a good start. The thing to remember with an AI is that you want uninterrupted villager training, especially in the Dark Ages. Depending on your strategy you can cap your villager training at somewhere between 25 and 32 Dark Age villagers. To help you get to the Feudal Ages and become offensive sooner, I offer the following recommendations:
1. Chinese may as well take loom right away on a standard resources start since they have no early food for training villagers.
2. Villagers should only scout until a food source is found. It is O.K. to leave one scouting till the berries are found and a mill is built, but after that the villagers should focus on gathering resources.
3. First 8 villagers should go to food. Next 8 to 10 to wood. Then send the remainder to food. No need to get gold until advancing to the Feudal.
4. Need to build lumber camp after mill and then start building farms. Building a second mill after about 8 farms is optional, especially if hunting is found.
5. Don't waste wood on such an early barracks.
6. Feel free to copy anything you want out of my AIs. I openly admit I got many of my ideas from others.