The scenario is best played very aggressively. So I made a lot of triggers to prevent people from staying in their base, creating quadruple walls and shoot people from behind it. The limits for "base campers":
- Towers cannot be created in the back of your base
- Only 30 towers can be made
- Only 15 villagers can be made
- Walls can only be created on the dirt-lines.
Aggressive players get rewards too:
starting from 200 kills, you'll get a new unit to create up to 700. At 1000 and 1500 kills, your units get an attack bonus. And at 2000 kills your non-ranged units get a health bonus.
Hints for new players:
- Mix up your armies, you won't regret
- Keeping the center at game start is a good idea since it gives you some resources. Later these resources won't mean a lot.
- Try to take the town centers of the enemy out. You only have 1 town center and you can't build more.
- Do blacksmith upgrades. (it's common sense but most people forget them in all the action)
- Mix armies together with your neighbours so the enemy has no clue what counters to create.
Okay, that's all, more detailed information can be found in the scenario itself. Have fun playing and if you'd have any bugreports, let me know ;p