Mordor and the Harad forces are marching to Minas Tirith, the last fortress before the free lands of humans.
You control Gondor and the defenders of the White Tower, and you'll relive the greatest battle in the Ring War.
I would comments and criticism cause i want to improve my ability to create scenarios.
This is a simple scenario, there isn't any background music or sounds. But I'm going to create the LOTR campaign and this is only a little tasting...
I hope my English is tolerable :-)
1. Did you test your own file?
2. Your villagers do not convert to Longswordmans because your Condition is set wrong.
3. A lot of the enemy spawns appear out of nowhere. I thought they only appear from those artificial ladder towers.
4. What's up with the town/villagers in the south? You can't build a lot and there are enemies that raid that area soon after.
5. I gave the map a chance, did not make it far. I built some units but the enemies just have too many units not to mention HERO Hunting Wolves.
7. Can the mod that uploaded this to the BS tell me what their experience was?
[Edited on 10/03/09 @ 07:33 PM]
King of Angband File Author
Posted on 10/03/09 @ 04:52 PM
Maybe I make the scenario hastily. I'll remember your fixes.
Posted on 10/05/09 @ 01:57 PM
I tried to play in the south part . There's some clear area . I was limited on resources and I created just a douzen of soldiers . The longswordsman converting from villagers is not working . The enemy can't defeat you and vice-versa .
I play AOE since I had 5 years . I think I have much experience , but I can't win your scenario .
Generally , PLEASE TRY to REPAIR that trigger .And make triggers in english , I don't understand spanish .
There are no hard instructions . I don't understand why you put these strange names without their story .