You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Popeychops, Major Helper, Lord Sipia

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Just for fun: Star Trek civilizations in AoK?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just for fun: Star Trek civilizations in AoK?
Draco_Wolfgand
Squire
posted 05-07-18 09:07 PM CT (US)         
Hey! So, I have been thinking: Which Star Trek factions/Civilizations would translate better into which nations from AoK?

I could imagine the Federation as the Portuguese, for their focus on naval exploration and ranged units. And the Klingons as the Japanese, for their solid infantry, decent navy and a certain cultural focus on "personal honor". I am not fully sure about the rest, though...
AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 05-11-18 06:38 AM CT (US)     1 / 7       
But would it be TNG or TOS? Obviously, Picard/Kirk would be the Priest.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 05-11-18 06:43 AM CT (US)     2 / 7       
You know, Star Trek Armada more or less was a simplified AoK.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 05-11-18 07:00 AM CT (US)     3 / 7       
GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I miss that game so much.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 05-11-18 06:25 PM CT (US)     4 / 7       
I just can't get my copy to run on windows 10

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 05-11-18 06:58 PM CT (US)     5 / 7       
It wouldn't install right on Windows 7.

That game was gloriously moddable. Then they apparently ripped that out in Armada 2.

Also, was there anything more fun than, when you were the Borg, snatching an enemy construction ship and just building a second base for lulz?

[This message has been edited by Kousoku Senkan Moffgou (edited 05-11-2018 @ 08:10 PM).]

MawBTS
I ONCE PUT AN ENTIRE ORANGE INTO MY MOUTH
(id: Bart Pimpson)
posted 06-10-18 04:45 AM CT (US)     6 / 7       
Redshirts would be your trash units. Captain Kirk's elite upgrade would be Ripped Shirt Kirk. Yeoman Janice Rand's boobs would give +2 pierce armor.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 06-11-18 09:56 AM CT (US)     7 / 7       
Will there be an Augment faction?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames