You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Popeychops, Major Helper, Lord Sipia

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » 10,000 Posts!
Bottom
Topic Subject:10,000 Posts!
Leif Ericson
Seraph Emeritus
posted 12-25-18 10:12 AM CT (US)         
So, I checked my post count today and saw that I was at 9998, so I wished everyone Merry Christmas in SS and then made this thread. 10,000 posts. Yay!

~`o~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
 `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 12-25-18 10:21 AM CT (US)     1 / 8       
Now, you are a man.

Merry Christmas!

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Lord Sipia
Knight
posted 12-25-18 11:12 AM CT (US)     2 / 8       
An achievement for sure. I'm getting there, myself.

I am not the type to faint
When things are odd or things are quaint
But seeing things you know that ain't
Can certainly give you an awful fright!

--Pink Elephants on Parade
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 12-25-18 11:39 AM CT (US)     3 / 8       
Woo! Congratulations!

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Lurkur
Squire
(id: OtmShankIiI)
posted 12-25-18 11:58 AM CT (US)     4 / 8       
Congratulations! Please don't "quit" like a certain Lord did.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
Cliffs! (4.5)

["I am the True God, Lua-kuh. Hhsssss. Start the Church of the Talking Lizard. Hssssssss. Build the Neo Temple. Spread the Word. Hssssssssssss. Follow meeeeeeeee... to... the otha... siiiiiiiide..."

And then he started belting out vague poetry about wanting to have sex with his mom." -From the great old Aro, about a dream I had.]
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-25-18 12:22 PM CT (US)     5 / 8       
User Profile for Lord Sipia
Good Lord, man. Do I need to post Ponies just for you to rant at? Because I'll do that for you.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
rewaider
Squire
posted 12-25-18 01:00 PM CT (US)     6 / 8       
Praise the "Say the word" thread/game for actually serving some purpose
Congrats tho

The Fall of Hummaria -- Teaser [4.2] -- Project's Thread
Cavern Pirates -- The Treasure Hunt [4.6] -- Captain's Revenge
My Blacksmith

[This message has been edited by rewaider (edited 12-25-2018 @ 01:04 PM).]

ax_man1
Squire
posted 12-25-18 03:27 PM CT (US)     7 / 8       
I wonder what my postcount now would be if I had been as active between 2006-now as I was 2002-2005...

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-25-18 06:56 PM CT (US)     8 / 8       
Insufficient to challenge me.

EDIT: Title of this old thread seems fitting.

http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,341752,0,all

[This message has been edited by Kousoku Senkan Moffgou (edited 12-25-2018 @ 06:58 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames