You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AI & RM Scripting
Moderated by Leif Ericson

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » AI & RM Scripting » ECL Map Design Contest over at AoEZone
Bottom
Topic Subject:ECL Map Design Contest over at AoEZone
Zetnus
Squire
posted 06-05-18 06:35 PM CT (US)         
Check it out!
I'm sure they would like more submissions, and there is prize money too.

https://www.aoezone.net/threads/ecl-map-design-contest.138831/

........//\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my stuff in the Steam Workshop.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Updated New RMS Guide <<<version 2.0 is out<<< and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ (unknowingly) the submitter of the 12000th item to the Blacksmith.
AuthorReplies:
Chrazini
Squire
posted 06-06-18 04:09 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
I'm already working on a whole bunch of maps. I already love seeing what people are coming up with. Are you planning on entering some maps aswell?

I wish they would allow more maps into the different stages - there is a lot of similar and just plain boring looking maps in the map pools.

This is a great and fun opportunity though Can't wait to see what else people are coming up with.
Zetnus
Squire
posted 06-06-18 04:38 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Oh I'm definitely entering. Not sure exactly what yet. I could retool a lot of my existing maps and enter a whole bunch of stuff.
buuut, I kind of want to do something creative and never seen before (that the comp scene is still willing to accept )

It should be fun in any case. It's been a while since I made anything.

........//\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my stuff in the Steam Workshop.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Updated New RMS Guide <<<version 2.0 is out<<< and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ (unknowingly) the submitter of the 12000th item to the Blacksmith.
local boi
Squire
(id: dragon14)
posted 06-07-18 02:13 AM CT (US)     3 / 3       
I wonder if they will accept my Deer Rush map if I can make it good

USA
katsup or mustard

[This message has been edited by local boi (edited 06-07-2018 @ 02:21 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames