You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by HockeySam18, Barbarossa89, John the Late

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » Constantinople Scenario
Bottom
Topic Subject:Constantinople Scenario
ephestion
Squire
posted 10-18-18 04:32 AM CT (US)         
A preview of a realistic scenario I am making about the final siege of Constantinople/Istanbul.

https://youtu.be/vbiby7bfPH4

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
AuthorReplies:
MawBTS
I ONCE PUT AN ENTIRE ORANGE INTO MY MOUTH
(id: Bart Pimpson)
posted 10-20-18 03:58 AM CT (US)     1 / 2       
I recommend posting this in SD (and also downloading some highly rated scenarios so you can see what the standard's like, unless you don't care about ratings.)
ephestion
Squire
posted 10-23-18 04:34 AM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks for the recommendation.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames