You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

News Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » News Discussion » Today and tomorrow, 15 GMT: Return of the Kings 2v2 - First Microsoft sponsored team game tournament in over a decade!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Today and tomorrow, 15 GMT: Return of the Kings 2v2 - First Microsoft sponsored team game tournament in over a decade!
John the Late
Knight
posted 02-18-17 07:27 AM CT (US)         

| Announcement | Settings | Sign Up | Recorded Games |
There is a legend concerning every great king, from Arthur on through Barbarossa, that says the king will return someday when his country needs him.
Microsoft is sponsoring the Return of the Kings 2v2 Tournament, including $5,000 in prizes! Sign ups are open below. This event will be casted on EscapeAoE starting at 15 GMT on February 18th and 19th.

Rules and Settings

Recorded Games (will be posted after the tournament)

You can find all the required information on the Escape Gaming Hub for the tournament:

Here is the Return of the Kings 2v2 Hub which has all the important information needed for this weekend. There will be a live up to date match schedule, and a list of casters added over the coming days.

Including the Rules & Settings

and the Tournament Bracket

AuthorReplies:
John the Late
Knight
posted 02-18-17 07:29 AM CT (US)     1 / 4       
I only now noticed that there hadn't been an announcement for this tournament on these forums yet. Even though the tournament starts in less than two hours, I thought that this place also deserves to be notified.

Original posts here: http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=1468&t=127975&p=510806#p510806 and http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=1468&t=128224&p=512060#p512060

I cross-posted them with ZeroEmpires' permission and am not affiliated with Escape Gaming in any way.
Leif Ericson
Seraph Emeritus
posted 02-18-17 10:00 AM CT (US)     2 / 4       
Awesome stuff!

~`o~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
 `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-
Mash
Huskarl
(id: Mashek)
posted 02-18-17 09:50 PM CT (US)     3 / 4       
Simfish
Squire
posted 03-13-17 08:04 PM CT (US)     4 / 4       
missed this

(| Simfish/ InquilineKea / Former Tonto_Simfish | )
Astrophysics Student
Google Profile | simfish@gmail.com | Quora | Reddit | Stack Exchange | Facebook
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames