You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The University
Moderated by Popeychops, Leif Ericson

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » The University » TOEFL,passports, driver's licenses and ID cards sales WhatsApp +1740-893-9571 )
Bottom
Topic Subject:TOEFL,passports, driver's licenses and ID cards sales WhatsApp +1740-893-9571 )
waynoly
Banned
posted 09-11-18 05:31 AM CT (US)         
Genuine Passports,Drivers licenses,Visa,SSD solution
Are you trying to change your nationality?? or travel abroad.
We legalizedocuments099@gmail.com are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas, marriage certs, devorce papers, of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, . This list is not full.

Email : legalizedocuments099@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1740-893-9571 )
We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY Genuine documents. With over a billion of our documents circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,TOEFL, IETLS, birth certificates, stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for all countries
AuthorReplies:
MrMew
Huskarl
posted 09-11-18 06:15 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
Just what I need to infiltrate Saladin's land and to conquer Jerusalem with my Teutonic army.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
Don't be a melodramatic clown. ~Mr Wednesday
rewaider
Squire
posted 09-11-18 07:14 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Nice University article, seems legit

The Fall of Hummaria -- Teaser [4.2] -- Project's Thread
Cavern Pirates -- The Treasure Hunt [4.6] -- Captain's Revenge
My Blacksmith
TriRem
Huskarl
posted 09-11-18 11:40 PM CT (US)     3 / 3       
I bet their algorithm found The University forum and considered it was a good place to post about fake University diploma.

Fluctuat nec mergitur.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames