You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.25 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Anyone with a 4.5 or better rating on a blacksmith submission, look here!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Anyone with a 4.5 or better rating on a blacksmith submission, look here!
Josh Williams
Squire
posted 10-07-02 09:45 PM CT (US)         
I am a scenario designer, and though you may think you haven't seen any scenarios out of me yet, I have played every single scenario 4.6 or higher. I take them all to the scen. editor and examine the triggers and map design. I have also been using the scenario editor for about 2 years yet. Currently I have 2 projects submitted that are decent (Search for stuff by King Joshua III). I am working on a scenario right now that will hopefully get me noticed in AOK heaven.
This brings me to my point, The scenario I am currently working on, needs testers. It is only the beginning, but I want opinions from experts before I go on with something that could be sucky, and ultimately a waste of 200+ hours of my life. So...If you would be so kind as to beta test my scenario, please, please, please post a reply.
AuthorReplies:
Daveguy_700
Squire
posted 10-07-02 09:48 PM CT (US)     1 / 25       
(raises hand) ooh! ooh! me! i will!

***Daveguy_700***
The Sword of Archon | Post your best jokes here! | Daveguy_700@hotmail.com | Proud member of the PW clan!
"If you choose a job you like, you do not have to work a day in your life" -umm...some...guy....
"Not all who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

STUFF
Enrique Orduno
Banned
posted 10-07-02 09:54 PM CT (US)     2 / 25       
Most of the experts are gone and they won't come here saying they are experts.

And prolly won't come to test scenarios for someone they don't know.

Josh Williams
Squire
posted 10-07-02 10:01 PM CT (US)     3 / 25       
I understand, but how am I ever going to get good people to test my scenarios if they wont take a chance on me.
Daveguy_700
Squire
posted 10-07-02 10:08 PM CT (US)     4 / 25       
MEEEE!!!! I SAID ME!!! I WANT TO TEST IT! LOOK UNDER MY PROFILE TO SEE MY EMAIL!

***Daveguy_700***
The Sword of Archon | Post your best jokes here! | Daveguy_700@hotmail.com | Proud member of the PW clan!
"If you choose a job you like, you do not have to work a day in your life" -umm...some...guy....
"Not all who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

STUFF
Josh Williams
Squire
posted 10-07-02 10:10 PM CT (US)     5 / 25       
Aight,

You can test it Daveguy, Im not ready for testing yet, but give me 2 days or so. I STILL NEED MORE TESTERS, please Enrique.

Enrique Orduno
Banned
posted 10-07-02 10:12 PM CT (US)     6 / 25       
I don't even have AoK anymore(uninstalled it a year ago I think...maybe more...)

For testers, don't ask experts...ask anyone, you'll have much more chances of finding testers who can give you good feedback.

Josh Williams
Squire
posted 10-07-02 10:22 PM CT (US)     7 / 25       
Do you know any of the SCN punk guys or maybe even Ingo Van Thiel, and maybe you could ask them to test for me? Because I will take your advice and have just anyone test it, but as far as the details, I need an expert.
HG Luke
Squire
(id: Cherub Luke)
posted 10-08-02 07:34 AM CT (US)     8 / 25       
SCNPunk is no longer into AoK. And for as far as I know Ingo's policy... Well, you could try.

CHERUB LUKE ~ Age of Kings Heaven Forum Moderator and News Poster, HeavenGames LLC
» “Logics takes you from A to B; imagination takes you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
» “I think; therefore, I am.” - Decartes

» Against Thee, Wickedly - Teaser (AoK:TC)
Tanneur99
HG Alumnus
posted 10-08-02 09:17 AM CT (US)     9 / 25       
@ EO

Je suis d’accord avec ta signature, mais il y a des fautes d’orthographe. Au lieu de:

Dixit : « Quand un athlète fait cent fois l'salaire d'un médecin Moi j'dis qu'c'est ça l'déclin d'l'empire américain - Cowboys Fringants »

On devrait lire : « Quand un athlète fait cent fois le salaire d’un médecin, je dis que c’est le déclin de l’empire américain »

Ingo van Thiel
Squire
posted 10-08-02 11:52 AM CT (US)     10 / 25       
I'm afraid my real life keeps me too busy to playtest, Josh... sorry about that.
Dark_Aro
Squire
posted 10-08-02 12:10 PM CT (US)     11 / 25       
lol... I don't think most master scenario makers would want to playtest. You should ask regular players (people that are not 4.5 or higher) They will playtest. Even non-expert scenario designers will know if it is fun or not.

DARK_ARO ¤¤¤¤¤ Dragon Gaming Design Network | Age of Kings Heaven Forums ¤¤¤¤¤
Dragon Gaming Design Network Administrator | Multiplayer Custom Scenario Night Member
dark_aro@dgdn.net | "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
My Projects: AoK-- When Darkness Stands Still ~40% Robin Hood Legends ~17%
My Recommendations
_Yhagoro_
Squire
posted 10-08-02 02:07 PM CT (US)     12 / 25       
maybe you should search for people to playtest, instead of waiting here

.: _Yhagoro_ :.
| Woad Creations | Forums |

Don't talk to me, talk if you have a point, if you don't, use notepad. - Shiva.
Yes sire, I'm going to have some hard, filthy, dirty, perverted, hot, romantic...monopoly-playing tonight. - AntiChrist.
"You know, that's the problem, I don't know her. I'll just look at her from a distance, and if she's ugly, I'll just say I forgot our date." - Global Chimp.

Enrique Orduno
Banned
posted 10-08-02 04:33 PM CT (US)     13 / 25       
Tanneur, that's a quote from a song(La Tête à Papineau by the Cowboys Fringants). I took it word for word since it's a quote.

You should download that song to listen to it, quite good.

Tanneur99
HG Alumnus
posted 10-08-02 04:41 PM CT (US)     14 / 25       
Tnx, I will get the song.
LKS_Lawngnome
Squire
(id: CoRk_Lawngnome)
posted 10-08-02 05:30 PM CT (US)     15 / 25       
Mickey Sommers
Banned
posted 10-08-02 06:25 PM CT (US)     16 / 25       
EO: Then why are you still here?
Tanneur99
HG Alumnus
posted 10-08-02 07:34 PM CT (US)     17 / 25       
@ CoRk_Lawngnome

Quote: "tanneur99 did you leave for a while?"

No, not really. I post less than before, as the forum is less fun than it used to be. Besides my busy real life I was play testing and have contact by e-mail with some people here. I am also often on short trips, like last week.

Enrique Orduno
Banned
posted 10-08-02 10:16 PM CT (US)     18 / 25       
Dunno, AoKH was the first forum I really got in and well I can't leave this place.
Josh Williams
Squire
posted 10-08-02 10:28 PM CT (US)     19 / 25       
I understand Ingo, If you ever to get time, be sure to e-mail me, if possible. Thanks.
Nezero
Squire
posted 10-09-02 03:55 AM CT (US)     20 / 25       
Ill playtest it,
crasher
Squire
posted 10-10-02 01:23 AM CT (US)     21 / 25       
Despite your requirement of 4.5, (4.4) I believe I am a good tester. Some people give great advice even though they have yet to proove their skill. Lemme know when you need testing.

- crasher

the tukker
Squire
posted 10-11-02 02:24 PM CT (US)     22 / 25       
I didn't get a 4.5, but I hope the campaign I'll submit a time, will get it.

but if you still need playtesters: dtukkers@hotmail.com (send it in a zip)

Rhombus
Squire
posted 10-11-02 05:56 PM CT (US)     23 / 25       
Woah, haven't been here forwhile. I'll test for ya m8. Rhombus2k@hotmail.com
Garuda
Squire
posted 10-11-02 06:07 PM CT (US)     24 / 25       
If you need someone to hunt for mispelled words in your campaign, I could be that "someone".

Garuda_Indo@hotmail.com.

If you don't need spell-checkers, then don't send me a mail then.

ANDANU "GARUDA" TRISATYA
S I N C E T H E 8 T H D A Y O F T H E 8 T H M O N T H , T H E 1 9 8 8 T H Y E A R
Tanneur99
HG Alumnus
posted 10-11-02 06:55 PM CT (US)     25 / 25       
@ the tukker

Quote: "I didn't get a 4.5, but I hope the campaign I'll submit a time, will get it."

You have the talent and the skill to rate that high, it is really a shame that you do not put the effort into it to get what you deserve.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames