You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Can I join a design team?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can I join a design team?
HIGH EMPEROR
Squire
posted 03-30-03 04:33 AM CT (US)         
Can I join a design team?

I'm an fairly experienced designer who knows all the trigger tricks. (but I'm rubbish at making websites, modding and AI making) For some examples of my scenarios / campaigns, there's a link in my signature.#

PLEASE let me in you design team!

__ HIGH EMPEROR __
^v^v^v^............ ..AKA The Teddinator .. ............... ..Who needs a sig anyway?.. ............^v^v^v^
All they have is hilariously funny quotes and cheesy jokes... Oh well!
Communications
Email me at tedpatrol@aol.com [||] Or ze_teddin8r@hotmail.com[||] AOL Screen Name: tedpatrol

"Americans have different ways of saying things. They say "elevator", we say "lift" ... they say "President", we say "stupid psychopathic git." -Alexai Sayle
AuthorReplies:
Master Welsh
Squire
posted 03-30-03 05:33 AM CT (US)     1 / 14       
You can join Exus Creations if you send some of your work to masterwelsh123@hotmail.com.If you are approved of, I can make you head of the AOK:TC branch...

Get your hands off my woman!
Coz thats life, baby.
deathdart
Squire
posted 03-30-03 07:22 AM CT (US)     2 / 14       
You can join Shade Studios if you like. I have seen your work, and I think you will be approved by Ranger If you are interested, go to http://www.woadcreations.com/shadestudios/join.htm

EDIT : Master Welsh, I thought Exus Creations was only for SWGB...

D E A T H D A R T
Webmaster
AuburnAura.com
ShadeStudios
deathdart@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by deathdart (edited 03-30-2003 @ 09:34 AM).]

Master Welsh
Squire
posted 03-30-03 10:32 AM CT (US)     3 / 14       
@ deathdart

Nope!Im extending it to an AOK branch.

And while your on this topic, do you know how to make a page in Frontpage and then link it to another you've made?

Coz thats life, baby.
CrystalCrown
HG Alumnus
posted 03-30-03 11:36 AM CT (US)     4 / 14       
If you wish to join a design team, you may want to consider the Dragon Gaming Design Network.

To apply, click here. Any questions or concerns you may have can be asked in our forums.

Many of our forummers here, including Aro, crasher, RoboPaul88, me, and many others are already members.

EDIT: Fixed URL

CRYSTALCROWN

Play OnlineBecause you really can't gloat about beating the computer.
Learn the FlushSo you don't lose every game in under 20 minutes.

It's not a post count; it's making your posts count.

[This message has been edited by CrystalCrown (edited 03-30-2003 @ 11:43 AM).]

HIGH EMPEROR
Squire
posted 03-30-03 12:16 PM CT (US)     5 / 14       
I can't choose!!!!!!!!!!!
What shall I join? Shall I join DGDN, Shade Studios or Exus Creations??

Well, Master Welsh and CrystalCrown, do you like my scenarios? Because there's no point in joining one that dosen't like my work...

On one hand, if I join Exus, I can be head of AOK : TC...
I know DGDN to be very good and popular, so I might join that...
If Shade Studios really likes my work, then that's an advantage too...

I do't know which to join!! It's up to you - which do YOU think I'd be suited to??

Remember, my scenarios, campaigns and utilities are here.

__ HIGH EMPEROR __
^v^v^v^............ ..AKA The Teddinator .. ............... ..Who needs a sig anyway?.. ............^v^v^v^
Communications
Email me at tedpatrol@aol.com [||] Or ze_teddin8r@hotmail.com[||] AOL Screen Name: tedpatrol

"Americans have different ways of saying things. They say "elevator", we say "lift" ... they say "President", we say "stupid psychopathic git." -Alexai Sayle
CrystalCrown
HG Alumnus
posted 03-30-03 04:11 PM CT (US)     6 / 14       

Quote:

I do't know which to join!! It's up to you - which do YOU think I'd be suited to??

Well, actually it's up to you. This has got to be your own decision. Look around on their websites and/or forums and see which one suits you the most.

CRYSTALCROWN

Play OnlineBecause you really can't gloat about beating the computer.
Learn the FlushSo you don't lose every game in under 20 minutes.

It's not a post count; it's making your posts count.
Angel Aro
Squire
(id: Cherub Aro)
posted 03-30-03 09:00 PM CT (US)     7 / 14       

Quote:

What shall I join? Shall I join DGDN, Shade Studios or Exus Creations??

It'll be harder to get into DGDN than you think.

Angel Aro
Age of Kings Heaven Angel | Empires Heaven Angel
Events:
JackalRat
HG Alumnus
(id: BrandNewCar)
posted 03-30-03 10:17 PM CT (US)     8 / 14       
Go solo for a bit until you've really sure what it is your trying to achieve through designing for a team. Is it to improve your skills and learn? Is it to work as part of a team on team projects?..etc .

Bill.

HIGH EMPEROR
Squire
posted 03-31-03 01:10 PM CT (US)     9 / 14       
thanks for advice!

__ HIGH EMPEROR __
Communications

Mechstra
Banned
posted 03-31-03 01:45 PM CT (US)     10 / 14       
If you wish, you can send your best scenario to either kor@woadcreations.com or mechstra@woadcreations.com, and we'll judge if it's either good enough or has enough potential for you to join Woad Creations. You can visit the site itself from http://www.woadcreations.com.

PS: I know I criticized your mod idea, but no hard feelings, eh?

HIGH EMPEROR
Squire
posted 04-01-03 01:05 PM CT (US)     11 / 14       
I've applied for Shade Studios. It looks good enough for me.

__ HIGH EMPEROR __
Communications

deathdart
Squire
posted 04-01-03 10:00 PM CT (US)     12 / 14       
Good choice

D E A T H D A R T
Webmaster
AuburnAura.com
ShadeStudios
deathdart@hotmail.com
Master Welsh
Squire
posted 04-02-03 11:42 AM CT (US)     13 / 14       
HIGH EMPORER, could send me all of your stuff in one big file to masterwelsh123@hotmail.com <-- me?

Coz thats life, baby.
HIGH EMPEROR
Squire
posted 04-04-03 02:43 AM CT (US)     14 / 14       
Master Welsh, this page has what you want. And about Shade Studios, I applied. DéÄthDärt sent me an email asking me for my best scen. I replied, but he hasn't replied to me...

<EDIT> Fixed link

__ HIGH EMPEROR __
Communications

[This message has been edited by HIGH EMPEROR (edited 04-04-2003 @ 02:47 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames