You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Favorite age in time.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Favorite age in time.
Dragon_Sword
Squire
posted 04-03-03 06:36 PM CT (US)         
I need to no every ones favorite age in time because im working on a scenario and i want to put the right age.

[This message has been edited by Dragon_Sword (edited 04-03-2003 @ 07:06 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
crasher
Squire
posted 04-03-03 07:01 PM CT (US)     1 / 6       
I like feudal European, usually eastern.
Coucy
Squire
posted 04-03-03 08:41 PM CT (US)     2 / 6       
Western European, c. 1400. You know, what you usually think when the words "Middle Ages" are mentioned.

Creator of absolutely nothing.
This is Coucy's answering machine. Please leave your name and number, and after I've doctored the tape, your message
will show that you are guilty of a federal crime and be brought to the attention of the FBI. *BEEP*
Dragon_Sword
Squire
posted 04-03-03 09:36 PM CT (US)     3 / 6       
but what age like dark age feudle age castle age inperal age?
Tanneur99
HG Alumnus
posted 04-03-03 09:37 PM CT (US)     4 / 6       
My favorite age would be in the future, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
Mechstra
Banned
posted 04-04-03 06:02 AM CT (US)     5 / 6       
I like Feudal Age for most scenarios, the tiles in Castle age on the European buildings just look out of place on peasant houses, etc.
Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 04-04-03 12:27 PM CT (US)     6 / 6       
British/Frank/Spanish -feudal age.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames