Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Help Needed
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help Needed
Bashful_Fly
Squire
posted 04-04-03 11:39 AM CT (US)         
You know of the es campagns how at the start and end of each scenario there is that script with writting and the voice. Can you make your own and put them at the start and end of you scenarios??

Nice Guys Finish Last
I wanna be the Minority

I am soon to lose the greatest thing i never had :'(

AuthorReplies:
Cespenar
Squire
posted 04-04-03 12:22 PM CT (US)     1 / 7       
Yes, it is possible, but only if you replace one of the existing ES campaigns. SCN Punk did this in their Rage of the Dutch Fisherman campaign. But I have no idea how they did that, someone else will tell you.
Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 04-04-03 12:22 PM CT (US)     2 / 7       
www.scnpunk.com

Look for AoKPunk. I think it was reopened, not sure.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
Bashful_Fly
Squire
posted 04-04-03 01:39 PM CT (US)     3 / 7       
i've seen campigns with these in and they didnt replace orignal ones so theres got to be a way

Nice Guys Finish Last
I wanna be the Minority

zyxomma100
Squire
posted 04-04-03 02:48 PM CT (US)     4 / 7       
In the cimenatics menu, I believe there is a choice for Beginning Cinematic, Winning Cinematic, and Losing Cinematic. I fooled around with it before, but can't get it to work. I think it has to be a certain size, more specifically the same size the game opening cinematic is (they're the only ones that seem to work).

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
Bashful_Fly
Squire
posted 04-05-03 11:39 AM CT (US)     5 / 7       
I found how to do it.

Cespenar, you where there but u need to but ur animation in the avi folder. I just need to make the animation and voice over now.

Nice Guys Finish Last
I wanna be the Minority

Cespenar
Squire
posted 04-05-03 03:05 PM CT (US)     6 / 7       
Yes, you can put an avi file before the scenario if you want, but that is not how it’s done in the ES campaigns (or in RotDF) At least I think so because there is no avi files for this in the avi folder or on the cd.
Anyway, good luck with your project.
Adder
Fallen Angel
(id: The Adder)
posted 04-05-03 03:10 PM CT (US)     7 / 7       
yeah its done differently; an avi is like the AOK:TC movie before the game starts, what was done in ROTDF was they moved the whole cpz over the Barbrossa campagin...that prob took a lot of work and you have to know how to hack into the language.dll ect.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames