You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Odd Colors...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Odd Colors...
Adder
Fallen Angel
(id: The Adder)
posted 04-05-03 09:46 AM CT (US)         
Every once in a while when i'm either playing AOK:TC or working on the editor the colors darastically change. For Example: The grass becomes grainy and this light kinda florcesent color. That happens with eveything in the game (when it happens) is this some sorf of bug?...the colors also have like red in the grass ect. Its kinda cool but it gets annoying...once that happens again i'll post a screen so u can get an idea of whats happening...it almost looks like the thing that decides color is messed up(once i leave the game and then come back in it's fine...does anyone know whats wrong or....

PS: This might be off topic but I thought people in here would be more intrested...

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
AuthorReplies:
Echuu
Knight
(id: Master Echuu)
posted 04-05-03 09:55 AM CT (US)     1 / 7       
Usually when the colors do that, there is something wrong with the game and must restart it. Usually it crashes on its own.
Adder
Fallen Angel
posted 04-05-03 10:01 AM CT (US)     2 / 7       
nope it's never crashed for me once (as an expirement) i kept on playing for like 2 hours and nothin happened other then the odd colors

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
Philip Dunscombe
Squire
posted 04-05-03 10:05 AM CT (US)     3 / 7       
I have had that happen many times. It occurs when i jump to my desktop but have aok running still. Sometimes when I go back to the game it will be those off colours you spoke of.

The water also turns an interesting red grainy shade. The only way to fix it is by restarting the computer.

[This message has been edited by Philip Dunscombe (edited 04-05-2003 @ 10:06 AM).]

tewmuwchin
Squire
posted 04-05-03 10:07 AM CT (US)     4 / 7       
The only time it happens to me, it crashes 5 seconds after.
kevo
Squire
(id: kevingamer prime)
posted 04-05-03 10:10 AM CT (US)     5 / 7       
It happened for me when I play online somtimes. Just press ctrl+alt+del and Aok will minimize. You probalby got a pop up or notification. Close it and retun to Aok

\/\\evo'_____________________________________
//
"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous
KingCobra1064
Squire
posted 04-05-03 11:03 AM CT (US)     6 / 7       
It has happened to me, but I just had to minimize it and it went away...But I have AoK, not AoC. Might work, but might not. The units seem only a little affected, and it is very annoying. Tell me if this works
KingCobra
Adder
Fallen Angel
posted 04-05-03 11:39 AM CT (US)     7 / 7       
guys its not a problem and i know how to fix i was wondering if anyone knew what causes it...

Adder |
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames