You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Help!!! i need lots of it!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help!!! i need lots of it!!!
King Adam
Squire
posted 10-25-03 09:35 AM CT (US)         
Help,I just downloaded the mod pack studio and when i install it i can tfind it ANYWHERE not on the start menus, nowhere! :'(

HELP!!!

[This message has been edited by King Adam (edited 10-25-2003 @ 09:48 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Maximes9
Squire
posted 10-25-03 09:38 AM CT (US)     1 / 8       
Would you please not type in all caps? It is very annoying to read, and it gives the impression that you are a nOOb who does not deserve to be answered.

Maximes9 - AOK Scenario Designer
- NenŠn coma tiliassťon, tith an anith,
- thalliesso hlasstiessan.
LoserWithCoolName
Squire
(id: The Kestrel)
posted 10-25-03 09:43 AM CT (US)     2 / 8       
Yeah, dude. Just calm down.

It doesn't install it, just click on the button to run it on the next screen, and NEVER hit ctrl alt del and end it, as that will make the mods perenent.

And if you mean Mod Pack Studio itself, look in the Start menu.

EDIT: And Pelase AvoID toyping Like This Please its Even More Annoyying.

You want fries with that?

[This message has been edited by LoserWithCoolName (edited 10-25-2003 @ 09:45 AM).]

King Adam
Squire
posted 10-25-03 09:58 AM CT (US)     3 / 8       
: ( i still cant find it : (

I kill ppl just 4 fun :P
Mechstra
Banned
posted 10-25-03 10:46 AM CT (US)     4 / 8       
It's under AOK Mod Pack Studio in the start menu. Or at least it should be.
Deathmatch
Squire
(id: Darkmaster)
posted 10-25-03 10:49 AM CT (US)     5 / 8       
Also, you don't NEED to find it, unless you're going to be making modpacks yourself. If you downloaded it just to install modpacks, you can install the modpacks just by opening the .akx files. Then, choose "The Conquerors" and the game will launch automatically.

WildCardDoW
Squire
posted 10-25-03 10:52 AM CT (US)     6 / 8       
Really this should be posted in the 'Modpack Discussion' or 'Town Crier' but I will answer anyway .
1)Open up 'My Computer'
2)Click on the C or D drive.
3)Go to 'program files'
4)Look for AOK Mod Pack Studio.

Hope this helps,

WildCardDoW

Pyschosomatic
Squire
posted 10-25-03 12:09 PM CT (US)     7 / 8       
uh...lay off him...new people do deserve answers...no MATTER how MANY cApItAlS they use. im pretty sure everyone is allowed to use capitals..dont even see how it labels u as NOOB...last time i cheCKED (gotta problem with mY CAPITAL LETTERS?!) u friggin better. i dont even get how caps make it hard to read, maybe if took some time off the computer, went outside for a bit, get some natural light, then you could see the screen properly. got a problem? bite me!
terrythewhite
Squire
posted 10-25-03 12:41 PM CT (US)     8 / 8       
Um ya, i only have one question for all these guys against the use of capitals, is there anything in the forum rules and codes that say that a person cant' use caps because it enoys everyone and everything? I don't know if this counts as one of those end of the world situations. On this one I'm gonna say, be nice to the new guys. I remember when i first started, everyone hated me because i couldn't agree with anyone. I thought that all the little things i did didn't matter. ex. Like using all caps if i so choosed. but still everyone had to post there opinion about how annoying the caps were and eventually the post were starting to get annoying and it was then closed, thnk that lord on that one. I can understand where psyco stands on this. Everyone has done this at one time in there scenario design days. Instead of thinking of this as a bad theng that this guys doing just tell him once that caps are annoying instead of 50 people telling him all the differnt ways that caps are annoying. Also the only part of his post in caps was ANYWHERE. "Oh my god the appocilipse is upon us! Someone typed one word in caps!" I just can't see why this is a big deal!

Terry the white
Proud member ofDg
Latest works in progress- The Noob Saga 2.
Quote of my week:Cause someone needs to support the barley farmers.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames