You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.79 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Masive Masive Project
Bottom
Topic Subject:Masive Masive Project
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Fattybryce
Squire
posted 04-22-06 04:35 PM CT (US)         
In a weeks time or so i am going to try and challenge myself to a well a challenge.
I once got board ,well not really it just sounds better for the intro, spending weeks months even years trying to create a good scenario. So i am sick of this i am going to try to create a full playable scenario under 2hours including puting it on the blacksmith. But thats all i got i need help as to what type of scenario i will do, rpg , build and destroy just one big fat city been attacked by 1 big fat army who nows so please help me
AuthorReplies:
TheTrebuchet
Squire
posted 04-27-06 03:24 PM CT (US)     71 / 79       
FRAPS?

You need to buy the full version though.

. : T h e  T r e b u c h e t : .
    Member since 10/10/04
    Creator of the best Splash Splash ever
    SS XXIV - The Takeover
    --=---~--=-=---~-=--
"The turtles can only do so much dancing before they get tired. Then they go back in the box." -Luke M
Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 04-27-06 03:28 PM CT (US)     72 / 79       
My mate used it to film runescape (of all things, yes my mate got pulled into that) - i'm not sure if he paided for it.

I would ask him, but he's not online - so have to ask him tommorrow at school.

_ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles _
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 04-27-06 03:29 PM CT (US)     73 / 79       
[quote]Trebuchet I no my spelling is bad GET OVER IT AND GET A HOBBY
[/qoute]

I hate telling people about my bad spelling, though could be worse - least you dont have dyselxia [sp] like me

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
newIdea
Illuminator
posted 04-27-06 05:10 PM CT (US)     74 / 79       
If I could get the full version of FRAPS I could actually make a "behind-the-scenes" video.

dannyking.me

WildCardDoW
Squire
posted 04-27-06 05:26 PM CT (US)     75 / 79       
I assume your smarter by some sort of IQ test that does not require good english, they are called DATS tests here, but in fairness thats not much to brag about, in terms of school grammar is very important. Its needed for all subjects except for maths really, and maybe Music..

But I wish you good luck, also to shut everyone up run your replys through a spell checker!

The problem most people has it's not grammar, more spellings in general that are done "poorly", for a lack of a better word. No need to leave out an "e" in "need!"

Any splelling msitaeks r on purpoise!

Just covering my tracks..

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 04-27-2006 @ 05:37 PM).]

Fattybryce
Squire
posted 04-27-06 06:31 PM CT (US)     76 / 79       
@Scud thank you thats a good idea to get a program to film it but i do not wish to pay for one.
EDIT:

The Wall

coming soon

[This message has been edited by Fattybryce (edited 04-28-2006 @ 03:23 PM).]

PaulC2001
Squire
posted 04-28-06 02:32 AM CT (US)     77 / 79       
Do it, but don't tell us about it. What we don't know, can't hurt us.
Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 04-28-06 12:35 PM CT (US)     78 / 79       

Quote:

I can maybe find one on limewire or somethink.

If you are...... don't announce it here, against teh CoC to against for pirated stuff and talk about it.

*slaps on wrist* Dont do it or just dont talk about it

Fattybryce
Squire
posted 04-28-06 06:40 PM CT (US)     79 / 79       
Well people i got board of waiting untill 12 so i started early.
Result: Failure. I think what i tryed to do was a bit to big and i had never done that sort of thing befor. i got about 60% done but ran out of time.
Problems: Biggest=time
when creating a scenario its a fact that it takes time. I tryed to prove that fact wrong but in the end the fact won. Another big problem is that ive never done what i was trying befor. maybe next time I will practise that sort of thing befor i try it. It was going all right until i saw the time then i think i rushed it and it wosnt the best things ive created.
Anyway now that this is over i can get underway with my next project. Dont worry I will take my time with it. I will open another thread on it later.

The Wall

coming soon
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames