You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Edwards Story Project
Bottom
Topic Subject:Edwards Story Project
Fattybryce
Squire
posted 04-28-06 07:07 PM CT (US)         
~Edwards Story~

This is my next project.
This campaign will have:
- Prolog
- act1
- act2
- act3
- Ending
~Story~
Edwards town has been attacked by bandits who take him to be a slave. his father was killed defending the town. Edward then makes some friends in the slave camp and they make a plan to escape. Edwards friends die in the escape but edward gets away. He meets up with an other slave escaper and together they escape the slave island. But when sailing back a storm hits. After the storm they end up on an island they have never herd of. Can they get back revendge Edwards dead father and friends?
~I Need~
I need, as all good designers do, play testers.
If you can playtest just leave your name and email and i will add you.
Also if you have any ideas please say. I have some idea as to what i want but ideas wont hurt.
~Progress~
- Prolog = 100%
- Act1 = 20%
- Act2 = 5%
- Act3 = 1%
- End = 10%

The Wall

coming soon

[This message has been edited by Fattybryce (edited 04-28-2006 @ 08:18 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 04-28-06 07:11 PM CT (US)     1 / 4       
Didn't you have "a massive project" goin' on?

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
i like cheese
Squire
posted 04-28-06 07:38 PM CT (US)     2 / 4       
Am I right assuming this is the "massive Project"?

Signature Pending.
newIdea
Illuminator
posted 04-28-06 07:58 PM CT (US)     3 / 4       
Ugh.

Quoted from Last post on "Massive Project Thread":

Well people i got board of waiting untill 12 so i started early.
Result: Failure. I think what i tryed to do was a bit to big and i had never done that sort of thing befor. i got about 60% done but ran out of time.
Problems: Biggest=time
when creating a scenario its a fact that it takes time. I tryed to prove that fact wrong but in the end the fact won. Another big problem is that ive never done what i was trying befor. maybe next time I will practise that sort of thing befor i try it. It was going all right until i saw the time then i think i rushed it and it wosnt the best things ive created.
Anyway now that this is over i can get underway with my next project. Dont worry I will take my time with it. I will open another thread on it later.

dannyking.me

Fattybryce
Squire
posted 04-28-06 08:05 PM CT (US)     4 / 4       
yes thank you newidea read it people that will tell you why this has been started

UPDATE: the prolog is now finished after much hard testing of the triggers fixing the triggers and fixing the triggers some more.
You should be able to download it soon at the blacksmith.

The Wall

coming soon

[This message has been edited by Fattybryce (edited 04-28-2006 @ 08:57 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames