You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Robin Hood update
Bottom
Topic Subject:Robin Hood update
hamillhair
Squire
posted 05-01-06 08:55 AM CT (US)         
Just to let people know, I've updated my 'Robin Hood Scenario' thread with some screenshots now, so if anybody wants to look....? :-)

Eating breakfast is a good thing to do.
Unless it's poisoned; in which case it isn't.

Money is the root of all evil. Therefore it is my solemn duty to protect mankind by accumulating as much of it as possible, regardless of my personal safety.

AuthorReplies:
Boosh
Squire
posted 05-01-06 11:25 AM CT (US)     1 / 2       
If you bump your Robin Hood thread you probably wouldn't need to start this topic.

I'll be taking a look, cya on the other thread!

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."
-Gandalf

[This message has been edited by Boosh (edited 05-01-2006 @ 11:27 AM).]

Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 05-01-06 11:35 AM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Because this is already on top, I wish to announce following message;

I second Boosh.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames