You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Making spawning level and i'm in need of some playtesters!!!!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Making spawning level and i'm in need of some playtesters!!!!!!
General Azzlol
Squire
posted 05-01-06 02:32 PM CT (US)         
I'm making a (Don't know the right name for the genre) level.
And i'm in need of some playtesters.I'll put as soon as possible screenshots on the tread.For the moment i have version 1.1.
But if you can find some mistakes or if you have some tips for me i'd be glad to hear them and comment them.
The level is a singleplayer level and it's called:The assault on Gaul.It's a spawning level where you have to defend your city and meanwhile hold the perimeters or the enemy's will spawn unit's from it.And you have to destroy the enemy headquarters.
It's my first scenario for AOKH that i uploaded and it will be in the blacksmith soon.
When it's bugless i will make for everyone who wants a unit named after HIM/HER in the scenario.

[This message has been edited by General Azzlol (edited 05-02-2006 @ 01:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
fuzzydude45
Squire
posted 05-02-06 09:06 AM CT (US)     1 / 10       
Great name you have and could you fix the curses you have in topic post, And i'll happily playtest for you! Keyblade916@aol.com!
General Azzlol
Squire
posted 05-02-06 01:26 PM CT (US)     2 / 10       
OK and thank you for signing up.If you want you can playtest my next scenario also when it's ready.I'll send it when i've done some changes,OK?

[This message has been edited by General Azzlol (edited 05-02-2006 @ 01:31 PM).]

fuzzydude45
Squire
posted 05-06-06 12:13 PM CT (US)     3 / 10       
Ok, Sure ill playtest, sry, my comp went all messed up and i haven't been able to playtest till now, ill report in a few moments!

[This message has been edited by fuzzydude45 (edited 05-06-2006 @ 12:14 PM).]

Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 05-06-06 01:48 PM CT (US)     4 / 10       
What actually is a Spawning level???

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
i like cheese
Squire
posted 05-06-06 05:17 PM CT (US)     5 / 10       
Ooooh! I'll playtest!

adamtunafish@gmail.com

Signature Pending.
General Azzlol
Squire
posted 05-07-06 02:33 AM CT (US)     6 / 10       
Eveyone who want's to playtest has to go to:BLACKSMITH-SINGLE PLAYER.
The level is called:The assault on Gaul
(a spawning level is a level where you don't have to make your units,they appear for you)

[This message has been edited by General Azzlol (edited 05-07-2006 @ 02:36 AM).]

Ziko
Squire
posted 05-08-06 03:23 PM CT (US)     7 / 10       
Man this sounds excellent and a great challenge! I know I'm not one of the best scenario designer's and stuff but I would love to test this out!
My email is: Hell_Chronicle@Hotmail.com.

Chaos is upon us! The balance between "Good" and "Evil" will clash and the Earth will be covered in darkness!!
No Idea if this makes sense, just thought it sounded cool
Email me athell_chronicle@hotmail.com for more information on my scenario's.
Current Scenario working on...: Sir Hye Merfiable: Save the Past II & Sir Hye Merfiable: Heart of a True Champion
fuzzydude45
Squire
posted 05-08-06 03:59 PM CT (US)     8 / 10       
Ok, Here i am, His spawning level is like this, If you move a unit(No appearently they don't move for you) They are recreated, Also, When an enemy comes near your men, As they always do when set to aggresive they move and constantoly generate, This happens both ways though. This game was a challenge for me at some parts but not impossible, NO matter what, I havve never lost out of the 8-9 times i tested so i don't think i ever will, So im saying it could befinitly be more of a challenge, Also, Maybe events could happen, Like boss fights, That would be cool! Like every somany kills you have to create an army to fight the suped up Warrior, That would be a challenge, And hes on constant(Every 10 seconds is retasked) To a bulding that would kill you! The reason for every 10 seconds is so that you have time to fight it and it will actually fight back!
General Azzlol
Squire
posted 05-09-06 10:13 AM CT (US)     9 / 10       
Thank's fuzzydude,i'll try to make a boss or something like that but can anyone of you tell how to let a unit move when it spawns???that would really be a help and btw fuzzydude did you played on standard???
I'll try to make the level a bit tougher but please tell me how to move a unit when it spawns.
Oh and if you want to playtest as explained above,just go the blacksmith and download:Assault on Gaul

[This message has been edited by General Azzlol (edited 05-09-2006 @ 10:15 AM).]

Impeached
VIP (Reverie World Studios)
(id: MeGaIdIoT)
posted 05-09-06 03:38 PM CT (US)     10 / 10       
Use the "Task Object" trigger. Make sure you press "go to location" and "go to area" after you set the location/area, or it won't work.

me
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames