You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Survey of design articles
Bottom
Topic Subject:Survey of design articles
Stephen Richards
Squire
posted 05-06-06 06:45 AM CT (US)         
My job involves conducting surveys and I can't fight the urge any longer to carry it over to this place.

Please would you take a quick break from your hex editting and making things invisible to let me know about your use of design articles over, say, the last few months.

Have you read, referred to or used an article from Tsuniversity, DGDN, Woad, AoKH University, or another source. (If another, please can you say what it was.)

You don't have to have used what you read, I'm just curious to know how often people consult these articles. Please feel free to add any other info such as where you found the article or its subject.

This is prompted by Richard's thread which I recommend you read if you haven't already.

If I get enough answers I'll produce some stats at the end. How exciting.

AuthorReplies:
Kor
Busschof Happertesch
(id: Derfel Cadarn)
posted 05-06-06 08:57 AM CT (US)     1 / 5       
I have read all of Woad's articles, and referred to them often. Because I was responsible for uploading them.
I've also read a number of TSU, DGDN and Scn Punk articles (when it still existed), though I don't think I've referenced to them.
Over the last few months, however, I haven't read any.

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
Gwame
Squire
posted 05-06-06 10:12 AM CT (US)     2 / 5       
I've consulted a good few from the TSU, at least one from DGDN, most of the Woad ones, none of the SCN Punk ones, and none of the AoKH University ones.

Any other surveys for us to help with?

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
Super_Cell_51
Squire
posted 05-06-06 01:29 PM CT (US)     3 / 5       
Hmm, lets see...Boosh's 'Land designing for Aok' article(tsu), Oliver's 'Hex-editing' article(tsu), and various other articles from the Tsuniversity that I cannot recall. I read some article recently, about making a storyline or plot, also several Aok designing articles from the scenario design facts...Thats about all I can recall.

Anyways, I have read plenty of articles and I am planning to read more, and perhaps write some of my own articles in the near future.

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!
newIdea
Illuminator
posted 05-06-06 02:55 PM CT (US)     4 / 5       
I've read many of the Tsuniversity's article. And I'm constantly reffering them to people. I usually just stick to Tsu articles.

dannyking.me

Cesar Bernardi
Squire
posted 05-07-06 12:16 PM CT (US)     5 / 5       
Some from Tsu, some from DGDN, and a lot from aiscripters.com.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames