You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Help on Farming..
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help on Farming..
Ziko
Squire
posted 05-07-06 05:20 PM CT (US)         
Well, I've tasked some player3 villagers to go farm, everything went well but eachtime the expired it vanished... Is there a way for them to rebuild the farm on the place it was last? I've tried create object but I can't fit in the location with the farm in the way.

Chaos is upon us! The balance between "Good" and "Evil" will clash and the Earth will be covered in darkness!!
No Idea if this makes sense, just thought it sounded cool
Email me athell_chronicle@hotmail.com for more information on my scenario's.
Current Scenario working on...: Sir Hye Merfiable: Save the Past II & Sir Hye Merfiable: Heart of a True Champion
AuthorReplies:
The_Slayer90
Squire
posted 05-07-06 05:29 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
try here
azure skies
Squire
(id: ThUnDeR77)
posted 05-07-06 06:53 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Place foundation might work. Loop it. Usually if an AI player's foundation appears within a villager's LOS, it will automatically build it. Also, try what Slayer said.

OT: Why did you put "online" in your sig? Just go to forums home, scroll all the way down to the forum information and mess with the settings.

Ziko
Squire
posted 05-07-06 07:41 PM CT (US)     3 / 3       
Well, i'm not entirely sure, I never noticed it was there, but I'm just thinking its a faster way for people to know if i'm online or not

Chaos is upon us! The balance between "Good" and "Evil" will clash and the Earth will be covered in darkness!!
No Idea if this makes sense, just thought it sounded cool
Email me athell_chronicle@hotmail.com for more information on my scenario's.
Current Scenario working on...: Sir Hye Merfiable: Save the Past II & Sir Hye Merfiable: Heart of a True Champion
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames