You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » New cameo adventure!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:New cameo adventure!!!
Colosseum
Banned
posted 05-11-06 10:57 AM CT (US)         
That's right, for the low price of just $19.95, you TOO can be included in the brand new and AMAZING "AOK WARS!"!!!!!

Featuring a BRAND NEW CAMEO SYSTEM, never before implemented in the scenario design community, all forummers can take part in the greatest adventure of its time! Watch as memorable characters, whom you may know in real life, fight alongside YOU, the MAIN CHARACTER, and die horrible, disgusting deaths.

This campaign has received the AMAZING "Sure to Please" award from the PRESTIGIOUS BRITISH ASTHMA AND ALLERGY CENTER! Don't take cheap imitations, only THIS CAMPAIGN is "SURE TO PLEASE"!!!!

Don't believe us? Read some testimonials from some true consumers:

Delilah, from Wichita Falls, TX: "This campaign was amazing! I felt like a new person after being killed in the first five minutes! I'm FAMOUS!!" Paid actor

But wait, THERE'S MORE!! If you sign up in the next 10 minutes, you'll be included as a SIDEKICK!! That's right, no more messy death for you, SIDEKICK MAN!!!

But wait, THERE'S EVEN MORE!! Just by signing up now, you'll receive a FREE fake Christmas tree!!!!! That's right, you'll receive a SPOT IN THE BEST CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR, a place as a SIDEKICK and even a free fake Christmas tree!!!! A $100 value, yours for only $19.95!!! Note; if you are unsatisfied with the BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR, return your place as a cameo role BUT KEEP THE FREE CHRISTMAS TREE AS OUR GIFT TO YOU!

Note on PSA #1: No, I'm not making a cameo campaign. But seriously people, stop with the damn uncreative cameo campaigns. Mods, feel free to close this.

[This message has been edited by Colo the Great (edited 05-11-2006 @ 10:59 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
oliver
Squire
posted 05-11-06 11:11 AM CT (US)     1 / 13       
A very Colo-esque topic, but I laughed anyway.

*signs up*
*waits for someone to close this*
<_<
>_>
o_O

Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 05-11-06 11:48 AM CT (US)     2 / 13       

Quoted from Some guy:

ZOMG ZOMG, CAMEOS!!!!
I wanna be a great warroir with a big sword that kills everyone!!

Funny 'casue it's true parody Colo.

Some are ok, like The n00b saga too, but alot of other people have jumped on the band wagon.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 05-11-2006 @ 11:49 AM).]

Gwame
Squire
posted 05-11-06 12:05 PM CT (US)     3 / 13       
Dude... you need to make a cameo sign-up template . This scenario sounds sweeet! Can I be a sidekick?

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
newIdea
Illuminator
posted 05-11-06 12:46 PM CT (US)     4 / 13       
Wow. Normally I would've laughed, but your antics are getting a bit boring and expected.

I'm not detecting a bit of jealousy... am I?
*hands colo cake*

*goes to make cameo scenario*

EDIT: Didn't you sign up for some of those cameos scenarios? *is too lazy to check*

dannyking.me

[This message has been edited by newIdea (edited 05-11-2006 @ 12:48 PM).]

Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 05-11-06 12:51 PM CT (US)     5 / 13       
I thought up a cameo scenario to get all scenario while walking to school.

Bascilly, people submit themselfs like normall. Then in the scenario, the player can select any of the forumers, and its bascially a 1v1 against over AI controlled forumer.

E.g if you selcted "Lord Basse" you might end up fighting "nI" then you go onto round two, etc. Till all the other forumers are gone! Then you take on the mods... and then UBER OVERLORD ARO!!!!!!!!!

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
Colosseum
Banned
posted 05-11-06 01:38 PM CT (US)     6 / 13       

Quote:

EDIT: Didn't you sign up for some of those cameos scenarios? *is too lazy to check*

I did a while back... not really anymore.

Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 05-11-06 02:00 PM CT (US)     7 / 13       

Quoted from Scud:

E.g if you selcted "Lord Basse" you might...

I like cameos. At least the thought about them, cause I have never played any.

I'm starting one of mine soon. No secrets to tell, but it will at least not be about fighting n00bs. Though it will be at AoKH... at least the first scenario

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
Impeached
VIP (Reverie World Studios)
(id: MeGaIdIoT)
posted 05-11-06 02:56 PM CT (US)     8 / 13       
No. PLEASE, don't. In about 3 months, there have been 5 or 6 cameo scenarios. PLEASE don't.

me
Lord Basse
posted 05-11-06 03:21 PM CT (US)     9 / 13       
Well, I can make it as a regular scenario...with members from the site..OR I'll do as it was thought in the beginning!

Sum: We'll see...

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
PaulC2001
Squire
posted 05-11-06 03:43 PM CT (US)     10 / 13       
Hehe. I think everyone wants to make a cameo scen cause Ollie made / is making one.
Lord Basse
posted 05-11-06 03:47 PM CT (US)     11 / 13       
Thats not why I make one
Mine is inspire by great AoKH campaigns and by the n00b sagas and War for AoKH

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The_Slayer90
Squire
posted 05-12-06 09:34 AM CT (US)     12 / 13       
@ Colo
This topic is a bit pointless, but funny.
Super_Cell_51
Squire
posted 05-12-06 09:59 AM CT (US)     13 / 13       
Z0M WOW!oneone1-S16n me up NOW!!11one1!one Z0M6!one11one! L3t's d0 th15!!one This 2 gud 2 bee belived!one1 Z0M6!1one L3t m3 90 93t m1ne h0m13s@#$&%$!oneoneoneoneone[/sarcastic voice]

*Gets sick while reading topic post*

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!

[This message has been edited by Super_Cell_51 (edited 05-12-2006 @ 10:01 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames