You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » As it goes crapy for my brother, here is what he wans to say...
Bottom
Topic Subject:As it goes crapy for my brother, here is what he wans to say...
Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 05-12-06 03:33 PM CT (US)         
I'm starting the Gustav Vasa campaign EXACTLY 510 years after his birth, ON THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all! Hope you enjoy my campaign when it comes!

Sponsored by: Lord Basse, Bassemovies AB

Thanks to Lord Basse for being so extremly nice to make this topic for his brother, and The Forest Man for making the campaign and finding out that its the bug day today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUSTAV VASA

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
AuthorReplies:
rofl
Squire
(id: SonicShadow)
posted 05-12-06 07:47 PM CT (US)     1 / 4       
Good luck on the campaign, and wish your brother luck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[This message has been edited by SonicShadow (edited 05-12-2006 @ 08:00 PM).]

azure skies
Squire
(id: ThUnDeR77)
posted 05-12-06 07:58 PM CT (US)     2 / 4       
Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 05-13-06 06:41 AM CT (US)     3 / 4       
You over-patriotic Swedes...

Good luck.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
The Forest Man
Squire
posted 05-13-06 08:16 AM CT (US)     4 / 4       
Thanks for all support!

Surge: Well, do you wanna know what my signature means? That's really over-patriotic...

Well well, Thanks for all support again!!

Hellö everywön.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames