You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » A Kingdom's Dawn - Updated!
Bottom
Topic Subject:A Kingdom's Dawn - Updated!
Carlos Ferdinand
Squire
posted 01-27-08 07:45 AM CT (US)         
EDIT: Fixed a bug again on 28.01.08 - Please play again. Sorry for that.

My scenario, A Kingdom's Dawn, at the 2nd page of Campaigns list, is updated.

The update includes many fixes of small observations, a great improvement in map design, a fix in balance- it works well now.

Thanks to Stephen Richards, BrandNewCar and Jas the Mace1 for their reviews/comments. I have taken your suggestions.

The hero's name has not been changed because, it will block the upgrade husbandry, thumb ring etc from improving the hero.

I see that there are not many downloads/comments for my scenario. Please download it, it will be worth it, sure.

Stephen Richards and BrandNewCar, please update your review of my scenario when you have time.

Thanks,
Carlos Ferdinand.

CARLOS FERDINAND 2-- THE MEDITERRANEAN DRIZZLE

MY GOTH MEN-AT-ARMS STRATEGY
CARLOS FERDINAND - 1. A KINGDOM'S DAWN

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

[This message has been edited by Carlos Ferdinand (edited 01-28-2008 @ 06:01 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Dantares IV
Squire
posted 01-29-08 09:11 AM CT (US)     1 / 7       
Funny, I thought you were banned from this place.

Well, at any rate, I'll play it, but I need to know one thing first: Is this B&D, or some other style? I don't play B&D, unless it is extremely good.

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
Carlos Ferdinand
Squire
posted 01-29-08 11:22 AM CT (US)     2 / 7       
Dantares, firstly, thanks for keeping this thread on top.

Muhahaha I was unbanned too.

This is not a B & D. It is a style that you dont see often,
best called "mix" I think- a mix of some styles which cant really be defined I think.

Anyway, not B & D. Go ahead and play it! You will enjoy it!(hope so).

If quite convenient, please comment on what you think at blacksmith since it has only one comment(there are 2 reviews too, but this is better than the score suggests )

It wont waste your time either. It is a fictional story based on reconquista.

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
Dantares IV
Squire
posted 01-29-08 11:41 AM CT (US)     3 / 7       
Dantares, firstly, thanks for keeping this thread on top.
Muhahaha I was unbanned too.
Well, nice to know your back.
Anyway, not B & D. Go ahead and play it! You will enjoy it!(hope so).
Ok, I'll probably play it over the weekend. I can't promise a review, but I will comment on it.
If quite convenient, please comment on what you think at blacksmith since it has only one comment(there are 2 reviews too, but this is better than the score suggests
Sure I'll comment there.

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
Carlos Ferdinand
Squire
posted 02-02-08 04:39 AM CT (US)     4 / 7       
Dantares, I read your review via email. Thanks a lot for such a nice review for my file!

BTW, I have Conquerors though. you need conquerors for Spanish.

Thank you very much,

Carlos Ferdinand

Dantares IV
Squire
posted 02-02-08 10:05 AM CT (US)     5 / 7       
Dantares, I read your review via email. Thanks a lot for such a nice review for my file!
Thanks, glad you liked it. Btw, when you got that e-mail showing the review, it usually says what the reviewer rated it. What was it rated? I never added up the points.
BTW, I have Conquerors though. you need conquerors for Spanish.
Well then why in the world didn't you use name changes?

Carlos Ferdinand
Squire
posted 02-03-08 04:01 AM CT (US)     6 / 7       
You rated it an overall score 4.0

Please excuse the no name changes. That's becuase midway through game, if you follow the right path, you'll get several technologies like husbandry, thumb ring etc. You cant substitute trigger work for these techs. And the hero wont upgrade. Besides, if you have to research technologies, they wont improve hero if you had changed name. Actually, I used many trigger works for moors for defending Castellon.

Dantares IV
Squire
posted 02-03-08 07:13 AM CT (US)     7 / 7       
You rated it an overall score 4.0
Thanks.
Besides, if you have to research technologies, they wont improve hero if you had changed name
I do see your point, but you could always just use triggers for changing the HP or attack, instead of using upgraded technologies. Triggers don't do armor, but they do just about everything else.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames