You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Gallery Topic (post your favorite work, or WIP's)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Gallery Topic (post your favorite work, or WIP's)
Hailstorm65
Squire
posted 01-28-08 09:29 AM CT (US)         
I figure we may need something like this:

Post a screen shot of your favorite work or post a screen shot of something secret that your making, include a description of a project if you like.

Ill start us off:

I am attempting to make an rpg called A fisher's tale
Which is about a young fisherman (unnamed) who is tired of being poor and sets out to get rich, meet new people, and eventually try to build his own city!

Know god, No fear
No god, Know fear

[This message has been edited by hailstorm65 (edited 01-28-2008 @ 09:46 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Scud
Primus inter pares
posted 01-28-08 10:42 AM CT (US)     1 / 9       
We did have the tavern, a place to in general about scenario design and where we could share ideas, get feedback and show screenshots and the like - until it got so filled with spam by people who took it for an off-topic thread so it sank and was ignored to due the lack of content relevant content.

_ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles _
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
Jatayu
Squire
(id: Sword_of_STORM)
posted 01-28-08 04:53 PM CT (US)     2 / 9       
We also have a topic called 'the blacksmith' and Epic commanders new thread ( monthly update ) and Current campaigns and scenarios thread. This is quite redundant.

Jatayu O===| /
`
Battle of Saraighat, 1671|Atlantis, the Lost Realm|AOE Roman Modpack|My profile
ि
StormWind Studios
UnnamedPlayer
Squire
posted 01-28-08 06:14 PM CT (US)     3 / 9       
thanks for making a game about me
Stephen Richards
Squire
posted 01-28-08 08:14 PM CT (US)     4 / 9       
This place is full of displacement activity, anything to avoid actually doing any proper designing.

UnnamedPlayer: OT but your review of Piece by Piece was very good.
Hailstorm65
Squire
posted 01-28-08 08:54 PM CT (US)     5 / 9       
I am currently changing the game to an Asian pacific style map. I have a possible name: Kong De shen figure out that and you will get my real name. But the name may change, sorry unnamed player!

Know god, No fear
No god, Know fear
Mr Wednesday
Cavalier
(id: matty12345)
posted 01-29-08 08:53 AM CT (US)     6 / 9       
This place is full of displacement activity, anything to avoid actually doing any proper designing.
I know, it has been like that for a while. I think we are in a bit of a transition stage, with good designers such as oliver, crasher, and nI leaving over the course of the year.

And yes, I suppose I should be doing something too. I actually am, but it goes slowly

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
Luke Gevaerts
Squire
posted 01-30-08 00:39 AM CT (US)     7 / 9       
Work in progress.

Luke Gevaerts Website YouTube Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD AoKH
Mr Wednesday
Cavalier
(id: matty12345)
posted 01-30-08 09:56 AM CT (US)     8 / 9       
umm...wow

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
Silver Serpent
Squire
posted 01-30-08 04:05 PM CT (US)     9 / 9       
* Time to 'see' where my eyes have fallen *

~~ The Prophecy ~~ 4.9 An enthralling tale about a beggar named Orion.

Designing a scenario and looking for something novel? Try ► Old Explorer and it's uses ◄ 4.5
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames