Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » scenario error
Bottom
Topic Subject:scenario error
Baby_Krom
Squire
posted 02-08-08 01:15 PM CT (US)         
I cant seem to get my scenario to work at all. I can make it, but when I try to play it an error pops up and the game shuts down.....any sugestions?
AuthorReplies:
morgoth bauglir
Squire
posted 02-08-08 01:22 PM CT (US)     1 / 7       
Do you use triggers? More info would be good.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
Baby_Krom
Squire
posted 02-08-08 01:38 PM CT (US)     2 / 7       
No triggers at all. It was working until yesterday then I started getting the errors. I have reinstalled and it still does it now. I added new ai's to it and it worked fine. I removed all mod files and reinstalled and it wont run a scenario at all
Mr Wednesday
Cavalier
(id: matty12345)
posted 02-08-08 01:41 PM CT (US)     3 / 7       
You have no dat file in maybe? My guess in moving out all your modded files you forgot to add one of the originals back in.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
Baby_Krom
Squire
posted 02-08-08 01:43 PM CT (US)     4 / 7       
Even after reinstalling both games?
Dantares IV
Squire
posted 02-08-08 01:52 PM CT (US)     5 / 7       
I have the same problem too sometimes. After trying for about four or five times the game usually works again

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
JuBuOrangie
Squire
posted 02-08-08 05:00 PM CT (US)     6 / 7       
It might be because you use Vista or a mac.
Baby_Krom
Squire
posted 02-09-08 12:47 PM CT (US)     7 / 7       
I figured it out. If you have two users or more on your PC, the game wont uninstall completely, so you have to uninstall manually all of the files or it will duplicate the files when you reinstall it.....Thanks for the help.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames