Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Siege of Tatari
Bottom
Topic Subject:Siege of Tatari
LordAsangi
Squire
posted 02-10-08 00:05 AM CT (US)         
Based on my dead The Elder Scrolls Mod for Morrowind/Oblivion, You start out as a Padalin in the Tatari Army, You must hold your position untill the civilians are evacuated to the base south of River Meris.

Features:

- 1-3 Hours of Gameplay Estimated
- Some Music (Cant find anything good for it)
- Triggers
- Detailed Story
- Very Detailed Cities
- A Epic Siege
- Hardest Difficulty
- Almost Impossible Odds

and alot more

Main Story:

The bustling city of Tatari was now under a heavy security as a large Viking army is advancing from up north. After a Outpost was decimated Marik must make it across the jungle and to the city of Tatari before the Vikings make there next assault. After a while Marik makes it to a Japanese city and warns about a Viking army but was late and the Vikings already breached the Northern part of the city. Marik escaped but the city was now under control of the Vikings and murdered Lord Shijo. Tatari was now under siege as the Vikings struggle to decimate the Japanese capital of the Arik Country but are failing as the reinforcements decimate the Viking supplies. But they are suddenly killed by a force unknown and Vikings are now having turns on the siege and the breach the walls. Imperial Gunmen evacuate residence in the north parts of the city but now bombards from Korea decimate the harbor killing hundreds. Marik must now defend his homeland or will he become a prisoner.

Spoiler: There will be a secret in the Epilogue, will you find it?

Well this is gonna be a long time, I'm trying to find some other options for the first Scenario. Expect Siege of Tatari out in June

[This message has been edited by LordAsangi (edited 02-10-2008 @ 00:30 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Dantares IV
Squire
posted 02-10-08 02:04 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
You asking for play-testers?

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
LordAsangi
Squire
posted 02-10-08 02:31 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
After i get the first scenario ill ask for testers.

Well today was bad at working on Tatari, i don't know Triggers so ill be delaying the Scenario for a while

[This message has been edited by LordAsangi (edited 02-12-2008 @ 10:22 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames