You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Quick Question about Scenario Editing
Bottom
Topic Subject:Quick Question about Scenario Editing
bmgx
Squire
posted 02-10-08 04:13 PM CT (US)         
I was wondering if someone could tell me a way to insert a negative sign in AOE2 cuz i tried copying and pasting and it didnt work. Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
Stephen Richards
Squire
posted 02-10-08 04:19 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
If you read the thread entitled "LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING" you'd have found the answer!
Basically, you must get a minus sign ( - ) into the "Quantity" box. But, the game doesn't allow you to type the minus sign directly into the box. To get a "-" sign into the Quantity box, go into any Message box or trigger name, enter a minus sign and copy & paste it into the quantity box. Highlight the subtraction symbol, right click, select "copy" out of the menu, go to the Quantity box and select paste (using the menu, once again). Do not select that effect again, otherwise it will rest to 0.
The Black Petard
Squire
posted 02-10-08 05:29 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Incidentally...
You don't actually need to right-click to copy the minus sign. You only need to right-click when pasting it.

Devoted blogger (now with working link!)
I am quite possibly the 2nd
165th
2,118,454th
4,102,427,119,263rd best person ever.

[This message has been edited by The Black Petard (edited 02-10-2008 @ 05:30 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames