You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Resign Problem still unsolved???????
Bottom
Topic Subject:Resign Problem still unsolved???????
Syed Anwar
Squire
posted 07-19-08 02:12 AM CT (US)         
For example if there are three players in a scenario and I want one player to resign in the middle of the game.Can I do this action by triggers, if yes then how and if not then by which program and method can I perform this...... And please don't tell me that I have posted this thread once before because I need the specific answer for my problems because without which I cannot continue my scenario making???????And that thread is 5 days old and only 5 answers are posted which didn't helped me alot.
AuthorReplies:
Fattybryce
Squire
posted 07-19-08 02:55 AM CT (US)     1 / 3       
Stop making so many bloody threads.
Stick to one.

The Wall

coming soon
Powery
Squire
posted 07-19-08 03:55 AM CT (US)     2 / 3       
You will need to learn some AI knowledge to make an AI that for some reason resigns if the condition is met. When you have made one, you can in the scenario editor make triggers that cause this condition to be met for the player you wantn to resign.

For basic AI info, first place your The Conquerors -CD in your CD-rom drive. Then go to My Computer, right-click the icon of The Conquerors there (not left-click, right-click) once. You should have a menu, and choose Open, not the Automatic Launch. Then open DOCS -folder. There is a text-file named CPSB. That is the file to tell you something. Unfortunately you will need Microsoft Word for it.

It doesn't matter if your other thread is 5 days or 5 years old. If you post something in there it will hop to the top (below stickies) and everyone will know there is a new post.

Can't these threads be deleted? Locking won't do much as they still congest AoKH forums.
Luke Gevaerts
Squire
posted 07-19-08 05:14 AM CT (US)     3 / 3       
And please don't tell me that I have posted this thread once before because I need the specific answer for my problems because without which I cannot continue my scenario making???????And that thread is 5 days old and only 5 answers are posted which didn't helped me alot.
We're not at your beck and call, son. Post your question, and try to find the answer yourself while you wait for ours. Lots of information on this site, y'know?

Luke Gevaerts Website YouTube Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD AoKH
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames