You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » How to lock teams in scenario?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to lock teams in scenario?
doomsdaydave11
Squire
posted 07-27-08 09:15 PM CT (US)         
Is there any way to lock the teams in a secenario? I'm trying to make a custom campaign.

Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
Dantares IV
Squire
posted 07-28-08 05:57 PM CT (US)     1 / 5       
I know there is a way, but I fail to remember how to do it.

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
four hundred babies
Squire
(id: Lord_Fadawah)
posted 07-28-08 07:20 PM CT (US)     2 / 5       
I take the brute force approach and loop-set everyone's diplomacy using triggers.
Wyo_Daniel
Squire
posted 07-28-08 08:11 PM CT (US)     3 / 5       
Yeah, as soon as I saw the title of the thread, I thought of what L_F suggests. It would work just fine; as soon as a player (Or AI) changes their diplomacy, the trigger would change it right back to where you want it.

"I mean, imagine someone screaming 'MAH PANTS' with no pants. Wouldn't that be a truly comical sight?" ---Quaazi
"HOLY CRAP WYO YOU'RE FAT!!!" ---Quaazi
Hailstorm65
Squire
posted 07-28-08 09:18 PM CT (US)     4 / 5       
You could go to Standard game load up the Scenario and select the lock teams option.

With the triggers: Be aware that sometimes the Ai is so determined to make you or somebody else a enemy that it will change diplomancy over-and-over.

Know god, No fear
No god, Know fear
Powery
Squire
posted 07-29-08 05:53 AM CT (US)     5 / 5       
Create AI that has no intentions under any circumstances to change its diplomacy.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames