You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Trigger Studio Crashes on me, makes me very sad :(
Bottom
Topic Subject:Trigger Studio Crashes on me, makes me very sad :(
qsceszxdwa
Squire
posted 08-02-08 06:52 PM CT (US)         
Ok i have a scenario in the making, it is an 8- Player map, reminiscent of CB but has some twists.

It involves Civ detection, and depending on your civ , you have different kill rewards (for example, it will take the brits 400 kills to get to imp, but the aztecs only 150, and soo on)

Now i and making all those triggers ( yes i know how to make them all), but it seems that if the trigger has the effect 'activate trigger' in it, when i try to duplicate it to all player, AOKTS crashes.

It worked on one trigger, and i saved it, and it crashed then (so it didnt save).

It seemed to run perfect with other triggers.

I am running Vista 32-bit, if that might cause incompatabilities (dammit vista).

Please help, i really want to finish this before summer vacations over. (lol, i have no life)
AuthorReplies:
Crazedmaniac
Squire
posted 08-02-08 06:56 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
I think i see your problem:
I am running Vista 32-bit, if that might cause incompatibilities (dammit vista).
Go back to XP...vista is to incompatible with old technology, cause the ****ers at microsoft decide that old stuff is worthless....when there are loads of websites dedicated to the old stuff......stupid microsoft....gah, but yeah, drop vista, and go back to windows xp...that's what I would do.

Edit: fixed my screwy spleling :P

CRAZEDMANIAC
The Ever Changing Maze Progress: 73%
Download the new beta here!

Proud member of DGDN

[This message has been edited by Crazedmaniac (edited 08-02-2008 @ 07:05 PM).]

morgoth bauglir
Squire
posted 08-03-08 03:05 AM CT (US)     2 / 2       
+1 for thread title

I think the problem is Vista too, but it makes me very curious, why MY Vista hasn't crashed any programs. Apart from when I exit some games, Vista goes panicky and says "game has stopped working". OF COURSE IT DID, I ORDERED IT TO!

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames