You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by HockeySam18

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.82 replies, Sticky
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Forge III: Works-in-Progress and Completed Projects
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Forge III: Works-in-Progress and Completed Projects
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Mash
Huskarl
(id: Mashek)
posted 09-20-17 09:24 AM CT (US)         

Welcome to the Forge!

What is the Forge you ask? The Forge is a place where all budding designers such as yourself may post information about their upcoming project, such as single and multiplayer scenarios, campaigns, mod packs and utilities. These will be put on display for all to see and updated according to their progress along the way. All you have to do is leave a comment below and we'll take care of the rest!

In addition, all issues, requests and questions regarding the Blacksmith may be posted here in return for a quick answer. We shall also endeavour to post all noteworthy submissions here under Blacksmith News so be sure to keep an eye out!

POSTING YOUR PROJECT:

Please leave a comment below, which should contain your project name, project type (scenario, campaign or mod pack/utility etc), genre/style (FF, B&D etc), percentage complete and a general description of the project. The description should read like a blurb to a novel; it should be short, sharp and catchy - enough to interest potential downloaders. We'll compile the information and add your project to The Forge!

WHAT NOT TO POST:

Do not post information about a project you've already completed, or which you'll finish in a day or two, just for advertising. Post works-in-progress, not completed files.

Do not post information for projects you know you're not going to finish. By posting your project here, people will expect to see it finished one day. That being said, life happens and we understand that some projects will never see the light of day due to changing circumstances.

On the side, please consider your projects carefully. We would rather smaller projects over epic campaigns due to the likelihood of the former actually being completed. We do not want to discourage you from embarking on that all-inspiring epic, but we also don't want you to feel like your new project has to be a world beater every time. That being said, it is absolutely fine to showcase your campaign in chapters with open endings, which increases the likelihood of you completing it!

Discover the most promising works from all genres and formats submitted to the Blacksmith over the past 12 months. Please feel free to make suggestions!

Aztec architecture set, by omarrgg - 4/5/18 - Relive the peek of the Aztec civilisation in this glorious and colourful modification.

Wildlife Pack - by Vardamir - 3/6/18 - In the author's own words, this neat mod pack brings to the editor "a large set of variant AoK animals, including six wolves, seven deer, three jaguars, seven birds, three bears, a llama, a sheep, and 27 horses." This is a more than useful addition to any scenario!

The Legend of the White King, by Bassi - 2/26/18 - Traverse the beautiful and often inhospitable rainforests of Brazil alongside Portuguese conquistador Alejo Garcia in search of the fabled lands of the 'White King'. This stunning five scenario campaign is the author's best work to date!

Siege of Nicaea - by Cataphract - 1/2/18 - Wage the First Crusade with your European brethren as the Byzantines led by Manuel Boutoumites during the bloody and dramatic siege of Nicaea. The powerful custom AI will test you!

Portuguese Civ Mod III - by danielpereira - 11/28/17 - Enjoy the third instalment to the stunning Portuguese Civ Mod, which includes 8 new civilisations and a raft of new game play features!

Ancient America - by Bassi - 10/6/17 - Relive four important events during the pre-Columbian era of Central America in what is a stunningly detailed and well-designed build-and-destroy affair. Ancient America awaits!

Battle of Lake Trasimene - by Alkhalim - 09/13/17 - Ravage the Roman mainland under the famous Hannibal of Carthage in what is a simple yet fun build-and-destroy scenario.

Minato and the Imperial Regalia - by AoE2 Edhun - 09/08/17 - A young man returns to the homeland of his grandfather only to find himself caught up in civil war and the struggle against the current shogunate. Enjoy this epic with hours of game play and a massively creative and detailed map!

First Battle of Panipat - by Shuvro - 05/04/17 - Relive one of Babur's famous military exploits in what is the author's first submission and depicts the Indian continent in a well-designed and immensely challenging affair. Can the Mughals hold off the much more numerous Delhi Sultanate?

Ragnar's Raids - by Al_Kharn the Great - 04/18/17 - Tread the rugged shores of Britain and Francia alongside the famous Ragnar Lodbrok in this epic Viking saga of conquest, exploration and plunder.

Black Wolves - by Vardamir - 02/20/17 - This is a neat little mod that gives designers the option of a menacing and darker wolf unit. Definitely worth the download.

Real Map Creator - by peterolson - 02/9/17 - Download this utility that enables you to create any realistic template based on real world geography.

Wind of the North by Mashek - 01/19/17 - When a fierce band of Northmen arrive at your small island on their way to the Irish mainland, you must convince peaceful fishermen to toss aside their nets and farming implements and prepare to defend their lives. Can you withstand the pagan Norse?

The In-Game Standard AI - by EliteRaider - 1/14/17 - Download the standard AI for the Conqueror's Expansion here, which should prove to be a useful tool for scenario designers over having to extract the AI from the drs files. This release also fixes the bug in Death Match games on Arena and Fortress maps that caused all civs (with exceptions to Huns and Goths) to only build towers on all difficulty settings besides easiest.

COLOUR SCHEME:

Each project will be posted in one of five colours depending on the percentage completed:

Green: (100% Completed)
Light Blue: (75% - 99%)
Dark Blue: (50% - 74%)
Red: (25% - 49%)
Maroon: (0% - 24%)

ProjectAuthorProgressStyleDescription
Heart of the Dragon
Mashek
74%
Mix
The desperate survivors of Erryth finally reach Argeron's high walls after three gruelling days through blood and snow, but fate makes a grim appearance. The sequel to Blood of the Bear. Project Thread.
Aethelflaed ~ The Lady of the Mercians
Mashek
60%
Mix
King Alfred the Great has died an old man, weary from hardship and war. Wessex and Mercia stand on the precipice of defeat as over a century of war with the Danes has brought Britain to its knees. One Saxon woman rises as Lady of the Mercians to continue in her father's footsteps... Project Thread.

Wrath of the Traibs
Possidon
99%
Mix
A young mercenary gets caught up in a religious war between the most powerful kingdoms in the world, and is sent on a quest of Rescue, Revelation and Retribution. Project Thread.
The Merchant
Stormwind Studios
98%
Mix
This is a collaborative project designed by several members of SWS. Rylus is a young man about to embark on a career as a merchant, which is no easy task in these dangerous times. Notorious bandits, rival merchants, vigilante patrols and untrustworthy rulers lie ahead. The scenario will feature a new trading system, many side quests, some new map design tricks and a high level of replayability. Works in Progress Spotlight
Fabula Fatalis -- Prelude: Chronicle
Andanu Trisatya
50%
Cinematic
A cinematic scenario which lasts for around 30-40 minutes, serving as the introductory prologue to Fabula Fatalis saga. Learn the origin of the main heroine, Ava Adorilis. Witness the genesis of the fragile world of Terra, and the fate which engulfed the land soon after, wherein mankind's foolish zealotry ravaged the land down to its knees and the Three Gods' imprudence led to even graver consequences. Project Thread.
Across the Sea (Redux)
Possidon
30%
Other (Mystery)
New & Improved remake of Possidon's 3rd place entry to the 2014 Minigame competition. A complete revamp of the buggy trigger work to bring the chilling story of The Island back to life. The scenario will now become playable and intense.

5 Player RP/Diplo Map
Great_Artiste
70%
Mix
Five factions clash in events that will shape the regions' future. Will the Kingdom mantain control over its vassals? How will the northern pilgrims affect the land? And ferocious camel sailor of the South?
Exilium
GL252
33%
Multiplayer
Four figures inexplicably appear in front of the gates of Amaton, the island city in the land of Exilium. When a first contact is upset by sudden danger, they flee and decide on cooperation to further explore their predicament.

All finished projects that were once listed in this thread are shown below, beginning with the latest finished project.

THREAD HISTORY:

This thread is an amalgamation of past threads: Current Campaigns and Scenarios and the Blacksmith. The Forge was previously hosted by Leif Ericson and later Possidon, but due to changing circumstances has been passed on to yours truly. My personal thanks to all staff who each contributed to the thread in the past.

Thanks to our previous hosts:
Previous Forge Thread Hosts:
Leif Ericson: November 21st 2012 - August 22nd 2014
Possidon: August 22nd 2014 - January 10th 2016

Previous Current Campaigns and Scenarios Thread Hosts:
Magnum Zero: April 24th 2004 - May 27th 2004
WildCardDow: June 3rd 2004 - June 26th 2005
oliver: March 19th 2006 - September 4th 2006
Scud: September 4th 2006 - February 14th 2007
Lord Basse: June 12th 2007 - June 12th 2010
Jecon: June 12th 2010 - November 21 2012

Current Campaigns and Scenarios Thread Banner Archive:
Banner #1, Banner #2, Banner #3, Banner #4, Banner #5, Banner #6

Previous Blacksmith Thread Hosts:
Tanneur99: December 3rd 2007 - June 1st 2011
Mash: June 1st 2011 - November 21 2012

[This message has been edited by Mash (edited 04-30-2019 @ 02:12 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-20-17 09:29 AM CT (US)     1 / 82       
Here is the updated thread in its simplest form for now. I will update this over the next few days to include current works-in-progress, new submissions under Blacksmith News and a history section with links to old threads. Please feel free to start posting your projects and I will put them up complete with formatting as soon as I can!

I should also clarify the above mentioned in relation to not posting projects if it will be completed in 1-2 days: this obviously excludes Al_Kharn the Great who takes about as much time from start to finish to complete a whole project.
Cataphract887
Squire
posted 09-20-17 10:07 AM CT (US)     2 / 82       
Good work Mash, looks nice and clean. A perfect fresh start to begin posting those hopelessly ambitious 20 scenario mega campaigns and epic 8000 trigger RPG scenarios upon.

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
(id: Great_Artiste)
posted 09-20-17 10:18 AM CT (US)     3 / 82       
A perfect fresh start to begin posting those hopelessly ambitious 20 scenario mega campaigns and epic 8000 trigger RPG scenarios upon.
*Cough*

I could list a project I literally started today (and probably won't finish)

Co-creator and leader of Monsoon Studios

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

A drush is not a knockout punch; it is the first punch in a combo - Barbarossa
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 09-20-17 10:32 AM CT (US)     4 / 82       
Nice new thread, Mash

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies of one who has done well." - Hávamál

"Hockey is the only sport left for true men." - ax_man1
Possidon
Slayer
posted 09-20-17 11:39 AM CT (US)     5 / 82       
Good to have something more up to date. Put Wrath of the Traibs back on their please. I still plan to finish it.
Al_Kharn the Great
Squire
posted 09-20-17 05:05 PM CT (US)     6 / 82       
I should also clarify the above mentioned in relation to not posting projects if it will be completed in 1-2 days: this obviously excludes Al_Kharn the Great who takes about as much time from start to finish to complete a whole project.
I think bassi may have surpassed me.

I've been suspiciously quiet since releasing Ragnar's Raids

Filthydelphia Creations
Tristan & Iseult ~ 1st Place (tied), 2014 Historical Scenario Design Contest
City of Peace ~ 2nd Place, 2014 Minigame Competition
Dragon's Head, Serpent's Tail ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Defend the Spot Competition
Ragnar's Raids ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Historical Scenario Design Contest
Complete Campaign Collection

[This message has been edited by Al_Kharn the Great (edited 09-20-2017 @ 05:05 PM).]

BF_Tanks
Squire
posted 09-20-17 05:57 PM CT (US)     7 / 82       
Love the smell of a fresh new thread. Good work Mash.

Proud Member of Black Forest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009
and The Seas of Egressa - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-20-17 11:38 PM CT (US)     8 / 82       
Seeing either you or Bassi ingame for more than 3 hours straight is a clear sign something is coming in the next week.

I mean by the time I'm here (9 months) Bassi did Kings of destruction (5 scen right), Totonacs, Serpents, City of Gods, Terra Nova (3 scen) and now Jaguar.

All of then would rate higher than 4.5 for sure.

I think LordBasse's custom title has to be moved.

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-21-17 03:52 AM CT (US)     9 / 82       
I've just noticed Dark_Reign's post about Real Map Creator, which has now been fixed with the correct file. Thanks Cata for supplying the off-site link.
A perfect fresh start to begin posting those hopelessly ambitious 20 scenario mega campaigns and epic 8000 trigger RPG scenarios upon.
Careful, I have a couple of those on the way.
Good to have something more up to date. Put Wrath of the Traibs back on their please. I still plan to finish it.
Added.
I think bassi may have surpassed me.

He's officially the new Lord Basse of scenario design. Wait... Basse... Bassi... something smells fishy here.

Also, thanks to everyone for the compliments. It was 11:30pm last night when I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't finding the time to do this so I spent the next hour whipping something up, and shamelessly copying most of what Possidon had already done. There's still a bit to go until it's completed, including projects to add, released files to add under Blacksmith News, and much more.

[This message has been edited by Mash (edited 09-23-2017 @ 06:06 AM).]

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-21-17 04:48 AM CT (US)     10 / 82       
Careful, I have a couple of those on the way.
For the past 12 years on the way. I've started my first year so until 2029 I should complete at least one campaign #MashGoals
He's officially the new Lord Basse of scenario design. Wait... Basse... Bassi... something smells fishy here.
Epic comeback under a new name. Something Ingo should think about

[This message has been edited by Great_Artiste (edited 09-21-2017 @ 04:48 AM).]

Bassi
Squire
posted 09-21-17 04:51 AM CT (US)     11 / 82       
I mean by the time I'm here (9 months) Bassi did Kings of destruction (5 scen right), Totonacs, Serpents, City of Gods, Terra Nova (3 scen) and now Jaguar.
You forgot Rugila and El Viejo!
I think LordBasse's custom title has to be moved.
I don't think so! Basse is one of a kind and has designed a lot of very creative and sometimes outstanding scenarios, so you got to mention him in the same breath as legendary designers like Ingo van Thiel. I'm a good designer, but I clearly can't keep up with those geniuses.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-21-17 04:57 AM CT (US)     12 / 82       
You forgot Rugila and El Viejo!
*SCREAAAMS*

Al_Kharn the Great
Squire
posted 09-21-17 03:40 PM CT (US)     13 / 82       
I received this comment today on one of my scenarios that let's me know that the torch has been passed to bassi:

"For certain, so mny time without new scenarys from filthydelphia... Bassi is the new official designer of scenarios? Then ok, he does a great job."

Filthydelphia Creations
Tristan & Iseult ~ 1st Place (tied), 2014 Historical Scenario Design Contest
City of Peace ~ 2nd Place, 2014 Minigame Competition
Dragon's Head, Serpent's Tail ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Defend the Spot Competition
Ragnar's Raids ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Historical Scenario Design Contest
Complete Campaign Collection
Bassi
Squire
posted 09-21-17 03:48 PM CT (US)     14 / 82       
I received this comment today on one of my scenarios that let's me know that the torch has been passed to bassi:
"For certain, so mny time without new scenarys from filthydelphia... Bassi is the new official designer of scenarios? Then ok, he does a great job."
Ah, hahahahahahaha! That's hilarious! I quite like how passive-aggressive this dissatisfied customer is!

My AoC Workshop
Make Build & Destroy great again!

[This message has been edited by Bassi (edited 09-21-2017 @ 03:54 PM).]

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-23-17 06:34 AM CT (US)     15 / 82       
I have updated the thread to include three new projects:
Heart of the Dragon by Mashek
The desperate survivors of Erryth finally reach Argeron's high walls after three gruelling days through blood and snow, but fate makes a grim appearance. The sequel to Blood of the Bear.
Aethelflaed ~ The Lady of the Mercians by Mashek
King Alfred the Great has died an old man, weary from hardship and war. Wessex and Mercia stand on the precipice of defeat as over a century of war with the Danes has brought Britain to its knees. One Saxon woman rises as Lady of the Mercians to continue in her father's footsteps...
Wrath of the Traibs by Possidon
A young mercenary gets caught up in a religious war between the most powerful kingdoms in the world, and is sent on a quest of Rescue, Revelation and Retribution.
Please post your current works-in-progress here and I will add them as soon as I can.

[This message has been edited by Mash (edited 09-23-2017 @ 08:45 PM).]

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-23-17 11:33 AM CT (US)     16 / 82       
5-6 player RPDiplo
Working daily on it, but so only far around 7% done.
Some map design and basic faction outlines are done and I have faith I'll complete it.

I'll also regularly spam Art Thread with screenshots of the map *angel*

Also Mash Minato is material to add to 2017's releases.

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 09-23-17 04:57 PM CT (US)     17 / 82       
7%?! Just my two cents but I think if you measure your progress so precisely and start off with a small but realistic progress number like that, It can be demoralizing as you make little percentage increases even after big work sessions

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-23-17 05:34 PM CT (US)     18 / 82       
Okay map design is maybe around 10 -15.
Giant map and maybe half of it mixed okay.

I dont calculate my progress that was a guess based on my general idea what I have done so far. It's more than 5 but way below 10. So 7 makes it nice.

[This message has been edited by Great_Artiste (edited 09-23-2017 @ 05:35 PM).]

Andanu Trisatya
Squire
posted 09-23-17 06:28 PM CT (US)     19 / 82       
I hate to sound like a broken record, but...

Fabula Fatalis -- Prelude: Chronicle
Andanu Trisatya
15%
Cinematic
A cinematic scenario which lasts for around 30-40 minutes, serving as the introductory prologue to Fabula Fatalis saga. Learn the origin of the main heroine, Ava Adorilis. Witness the genesis of the fragile world of Terra, and the fate which engulfed the land soon after, wherein mankind's foolish zealotry ravaged the land down to its knees and the Three Gods' imprudence led to even graver consequences. Project Thread.

Great thread by the way, Mash. You might want to fix those broken Imageshack/Photobucket images in your project threads, though.

████████
████████
/\NDANU TRISATY/\
The Least Skilled Member of StormWind Studios

-:|:- Blacksmith Files -:|:- Fabula Fatali -:|:- Photography -:|:- Age of Kings Heaven -:|:-

[This message has been edited by Andanu Trisatya (edited 09-23-2017 @ 06:38 PM).]

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-24-17 02:21 AM CT (US)     20 / 82       
5-6 player RPDiplo
Working daily on it, but so only far around 7% done.
Some map design and basic faction outlines are done and I have faith I'll complete it.
I can add it to the thread above as soon as you have a title and general description. It looks like you're still sounding it out.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but...
Yeah, you and me both... I was recently looking at archived threads from several years ago and we both have the exact same projects in the works as today.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-24-17 02:52 AM CT (US)     21 / 82       
Yeah I still have some brainstorming to do.

John had an unnamed diplo listed anyway. Staff benefits?

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-24-17 04:57 AM CT (US)     22 / 82       
I hadn't noticed. Different host perhaps? It's not a rule to have a title by any means, but at 7% progress you can probably wait a bit until you've fleshed out the project more.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-24-17 05:38 AM CT (US)     23 / 82       
You
Told
Me
To
Write
It
Anyway
When
We
Talked
Yesterday
??

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-24-17 07:52 AM CT (US)     24 / 82       
I said you should post it but then you said you had barely done anything and that you might not finish it anyway. I thought you would have at least given it a title and general description.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-24-17 08:39 AM CT (US)     25 / 82       
I'll come up with something.

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 09-24-17 11:27 AM CT (US)     26 / 82       
John's RP was also much farther along than 7%. The map was essentially complete, only lacking a name and a background story.

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies of one who has done well." - Hávamál

"Hockey is the only sport left for true men." - ax_man1
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-24-17 11:44 AM CT (US)     27 / 82       
I know. John's RP is at 99% already. That's why I told Mash yesterday that mine isn't far enough to be considered a project. Just ignore my post until I develop it more.

Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-25-17 07:28 PM CT (US)     28 / 82       
Thread updated to include Minato and the Imperial Regalia as well as an edited Blacksmith News section on the whole. I have also added the Merchant because I know for a fact it is sitting there.

Also Monswoon... Montoon Studios... whatever - you had better pick your game up. 4 out of 5 projects in the thread are all SWS!

@Andan

I just noticed in the old thread that you had your prologue at 95% whereas the one you recently submitted to the thread is at 15%. Did you do a rage quit and restart?

[This message has been edited by Mash (edited 09-25-2017 @ 07:33 PM).]

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 09-25-17 11:30 PM CT (US)     29 / 82       
Also Monswoon... Montoon Studios... whatever - you had better pick your game up. 4 out of 5 projects in the thread are all SWS!
... Just because you're so used to showing of. How long is since The Merchant was announced? Mashek scenario again?

Andanu Trisatya
Squire
posted 09-26-17 00:09 AM CT (US)     30 / 82       
I just noticed in the old thread that you had your prologue at 95% whereas the one you recently submitted to the thread is at 15%. Did you do a rage quit and restart?
Sort of. Only in my case, my old laptop was the one who rage quit by deciding to broke the hard disk down a couple of years back. Just picked up a new one recently, before the PTC started.

It's not really 95% anyway. Was just a bluff.

████████
████████
/\NDANU TRISATY/\
The Least Skilled Member of StormWind Studios

-:|:- Blacksmith Files -:|:- Fabula Fatali -:|:- Photography -:|:- Age of Kings Heaven -:|:-
Possidon
Slayer
posted 09-26-17 07:35 AM CT (US)     31 / 82       
BF_Tanks
Squire
posted 09-26-17 11:21 AM CT (US)     32 / 82       
Oh it's rising

Proud Member of Black Forest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009
and The Seas of Egressa - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
Lilthbehr
Squire
(id: Lildbehr)
posted 09-26-17 11:55 AM CT (US)     33 / 82       
BlackForest will rise again!
As so will Cthulhu...

AN EVIL TONGUE IS A MAN'S BANE.
(The above poster is right, did you know that?)
Proud associate of Monsoon Studios
Mash
Huskarl
posted 09-26-17 05:12 PM CT (US)     34 / 82       
... Just because you're so used to showing of. How long is since The Merchant was announced? Mashek scenario again?
For the record, I've managed to release 2 scenarios in the last 2 years, so it's a noticeable improvement on my normal 1 scenario release per 10 years strategy.
Sort of. Only in my case, my old laptop was the one who rage quit by deciding to broke the hard disk down a couple of years back. Just picked up a new one recently, before the PTC started.

It's not really 95% anyway. Was just a bluff.
Figures.

You really do have terrible luck with hard drive crashes and scenario-breaking bugs. As for rage quit, all I meant by that was not getting to the 'perfect standard' you have set in your head and deciding on a total restart as a result, something you've done now a number of times. As have I. Sometimes you just need to accept that near enough is good enough - and this comes from the master of remakes.
I claim the odd-one-out. BlackForest will rise again!
Oh it's rising.
Lies.

[This message has been edited by Mash (edited 09-27-2017 @ 05:59 AM).]

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 09-26-17 05:14 PM CT (US)     35 / 82       
Thanks to Andanu setting a good example, I now store my recent scenario progress on not one but two extra HDs

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames