You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » How do you put mountainns on mountains?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do you put mountainns on mountains?
Gray Wolf
Squire
posted 05-28-00 03:39 PM CT (US)         
I've been playing a lot of scenarios lately and I found that a lot of them have mountian ranges. How do you guys put mountain 1 just a little left of another mountain 1 so it looks like a moutain range. I would really epreciate it if you guys would answer as quickly as possible. My new campaign that I'm working on it going to have a lot of scenarios and take up several megabytes. So it will have quality and quantity, for hours of playing fun.

------------------
HOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Gray Wolf (edited 05-28-2000).]

AuthorReplies:
Filthydelphia
Squire
(id: Al_Kharn the Great)
posted 05-28-00 03:43 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
Set your first mountain down... then set another one away from it. Use Map Copy to copy that second mountain. Then have it be pasted near the first mountain...

Just make sure you don't paste it at the edge of the map lest the game will crash

Nakul
Squire
posted 05-28-00 03:45 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Well, it's like this:

First, paste a mountain on some level, blank (by this I mean clean, without any stuff on it) ground. Then, go to "Map Copy" on the terrain menu.

From there, go and copy the mountain by dragging the dark area so that it surrounds the base of the mountain. Then click "Copy selected map area".

After that, click anywhere to paste the mountain. Click close together many times to make the mountains close and overlapping each other.

Beware- save all changes to your scenario before doing this, since the editor often crashes of you over-do the mountain thing.

Nakul

Gray Wolf
Squire
posted 05-28-00 10:04 PM CT (US)     3 / 3       
Thanks, I just tried it and it works, thanks Nakul and Al_Kharn the Great.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames