You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Fish, Rocks, Animals, How Get (Rookie)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Fish, Rocks, Animals, How Get (Rookie)
Chance Guy
Squire
posted 05-28-00 09:12 PM CT (US)         
When you are making a new scenario, how do you place Fish, animals, rocks, and gold on the map. I have tried a great deal but I just can't figure out how to get them on the map. Someone please tell me how to get them on there.
AuthorReplies:
Crimson Wolf
Squire
posted 05-28-00 09:17 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
I know how you feel I went through this too. Anyway all you do is go under the units tab at the top and where it says player select geia and you can have deer, wolves go under other to put on mountians.
desd
Squire
posted 05-28-00 09:36 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Your friend won't be of much help. To place anything not owned by a player (deer, rocks, forage bushes, etc.) in the beginning, Go to the units section, Change player name to "Gaia" and under the units section you will find: Dire Wolves, Rabid Wolves, Wolves, Sheep, Deer, Wild Boar (and eventually in The Conquerers Expansion Wild Turkeys and Jaguars), you will also find the standard units, but, when you place them, they become Player 1's property as soon as Player 1 sees them, same w/ heros and buildings. In Other you'll find everything non-living and fish and trees. Hope I helped some.

------------------
I came. I saw. I conquered. -Julius Caesar

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames