You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Is the Aok buggy?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Is the Aok buggy?
ArtOfBlack
Squire
posted 06-16-00 11:38 AM CT (US)         
I have noticed one bug in Aok. When I make scenarios I have to save it very often because I never know when the editor starts to freak out. Sometimes when I try to overlap the mountains it just changes colors and closes the whole game and goes back to windows, same thing happens when I put the units (it isn't always like this). Anyone have same problem?
AuthorReplies:
Chult86
Squire
posted 06-16-00 12:28 PM CT (US)     1 / 5       
I know how you feel, man. I have to "save as" before i test everytime because i push test and it says saving scenario, it really isn't doing ****. It's just loading the game. Not but 20 min. ago, I lost over an hours worth of work. It really Sux.

Good luck,
Chult86

-----------------------------------
Proud member of AOK>>>1
-----------------------------------

Wild1234
Squire
posted 06-16-00 07:30 PM CT (US)     2 / 5       
Chult, when you test a scn it will save it as default0. from that point on, when you use the "Save" command it will save it with that name. Since that is where the scn was last saved.
To restore your work, load the default0 file BEFORE you test any other scns in your game, and you should find all your lost work...

hope this helps

------------------

quote:
"Vine, vi que... y me ejecuté!!!" ~Wild1234

Visit my site at members.xoom.com/wild1234
E-Mail: wild1234@hotmail.com

~Wild1234

Chult86
Squire
posted 06-16-00 09:15 PM CT (US)     3 / 5       
No kidding? ****, sweet! Thanks! I can't thank you enough. I won't have to worry anymore.

THANKS!!

Chult86

-------------------------------------
Proud member of aok>>>1
-------------------------------------

Lord John
Forum Sheep
posted 06-17-00 11:09 AM CT (US)     4 / 5       
No, it's supposed to be like that

Wait until the xpac, all bugs should be fixed by then.

Baaaaaaaaa!

------------------
And that's the bottom line, 'cuz Lord John said so!

Winner of Woolly Mammoth Most Disgusting Post of the Year
Winner of Hero_Tuvok1 Most funniest perverted post award!

Please visit Lord Johns Castle.

Lord_Robster
Squire
posted 06-17-00 02:34 PM CT (US)     5 / 5       
Hee hee. I like your optimism Lord John. I certainly hope the X-pack addresses some of the bugs in the scenario editor because there will be renewed interest in it with all the new civs and techs and units and such, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. We've been waiting ages for a patch that they keep promising but still hasn't been released and I've lost a lot of confidence in the game designers. Well, maybe it's not ES's fault because MS owns the game and all it's rights but it's still been awfully frustrating and has given me a less than good feeling about post release support of this expensive piece of software.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames