You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Invisible Walls?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Invisible Walls?
The Elemental
Squire
posted 06-17-00 05:55 PM CT (US)         
Hi everybody. I'm a newbie-both in scenario design and in this forum-and I had a question. I seem to recall reading about creating an invisible wall on some map-making site, and now I need to use it, but I can't find the site. So if somebody would be kind enough to post thhis technique here, or e-mail it to me at InvaderX@aol.com, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
EEDV
Squire
posted 06-17-00 06:30 PM CT (US)     1 / 4       
There are 2 ways to create invisible wall.

the firs is put some cliffs go to copy map and copy the area where the cliffs are and pastle where you want the invisible wall .

the second one is put some wall go to terrain and then to delet map and delet the wall it will desapear but it will be there.

Sorry about my bad english I spect you understan.

the great Alexander
Squire
posted 06-18-00 08:22 AM CT (US)     2 / 4       
I didn't know about these two ways, but it also works by placing down a wall from any player and making a trigger that removes it immediately.

I'm sorry about my bad English.

Mats Molin
Squire
posted 06-18-00 01:46 PM CT (US)     3 / 4       
Create a wall, then have a trigger that removes it.
Almost all of my cliffs have been invisible; you can have a look by mailing me at mats.molin@spray.se

------------------
Member of the PAX Team!

Beefcritter
Squire
posted 06-18-00 04:01 PM CT (US)     4 / 4       
If you have to choose between the two ways of making an invisible wall, don't choose the cliffs, because it can give an advantage to a missile unit on one of the sides.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames