You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.20 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » To all current and potential reviewers
Bottom
Topic Subject:To all current and potential reviewers
Angel SpineMan
HG Halo Alumnus
posted 10-15-00 02:02 AM CT (US)         
Please check out the Blacksmith news for some important information regarding reviewing.

For the current official reviewers, please contact me for your new page to submit reviews.

Thx!

AuthorReplies:
Iron Knight
Squire
posted 10-15-00 06:08 AM CT (US)     1 / 20       
YAY!!!!
I just submitted 4 reviews - Volcanos by Rpeto(1.2), Pika POwer by Zip & Scar (1.0), The Battle of Ka'Ran by James Khan (1.0)oops, it was just 3 reviews
The ability to review without being a reviewer () is really great!!!!
Angel SpineMan
HG Halo Alumnus
posted 10-15-00 04:06 PM CT (US)     2 / 20       
hehehe... thx Iron Knight. I'll probably change your reviews a bit before actually posting them... it's obvious you didn't like any of the files you reviewed but you came down a bit too hard on the authors... I'll soften up the reviews a bit but I'll leave your scores.

Also be careful on stuff like a Pokemon mod... just because you may hate Pokemon doesn't automatically mean the mod sucks... it only sucks if the graphics are really poor or something like that. Don't score low just because you don't like the theme. No biggie... just something to keep in mind.

Nakul
Squire
posted 10-15-00 05:00 PM CT (US)     3 / 20       
This'll really help in getting the reviews done at the blacksmith. Good idea, Spineman!

Nakul.

cat
Squire
posted 10-15-00 09:05 PM CT (US)     4 / 20       
Thanks Spiney Yes I read it all lol :-) It should help out tons. Take care and cya later.
Matei
Squire
posted 10-17-00 06:35 PM CT (US)     5 / 20       
I tried viewing a review for a RM script but it said file not found... The others worked file.
Rpeto
Squire
posted 10-17-00 09:22 PM CT (US)     6 / 20       
How do you post those littlr pictures of smiley faces emoticon (e)
Rpeto
Squire
posted 10-17-00 10:42 PM CT (US)     7 / 20       
I think this would be a good mod dont you

could some on make a mod that looks like this unit

[This message has been edited by Rpeto (edited 10-17-2000).]

Rpeto
Squire
posted 10-17-00 11:17 PM CT (US)     8 / 20       
Iron Knight
Squire
posted 10-18-00 09:24 AM CT (US)     9 / 20       
I scored the Pokemon mod low because the author had downloaded the graphics from the web
Chult86
Squire
posted 10-18-00 03:21 PM CT (US)     10 / 20       
Spiney, I sent you an email, but I haven't recieved a reply yet. I'm not complaining, I know you get atleast a few hundred emails a day, so don't worry bout it.

I'm reivewing Willet Point by Byzantine_Warrior.

It's awesome Spiney, one of the greatest additions to thr Blacksmith ever.

Chult86
Member of AOK Punk and Founder of AOKonquerors
the_loco_snake
Squire
posted 10-18-00 08:25 PM CT (US)     11 / 20       
Uhhh....not to burst your bubble, Chult, but I'm also reviewing Willet Point. The author, who I know, said I could to the review. But I geuss you beat me to it.

Oh, go ahead, do the review. I don't care. And yes, this is a very good scenario. A huge improvement by Byzantine Warrior over some of the other scenarios he has made. It should make the Best of AoK.

<<SCNPunk Day of Defeat Half-Life Mod>>
<<The Norman Conquest of England Rated 4.8/5.0, featured in Heaven's Best of AoK>>
<<"Are these the Nazis, Walter?" "No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.">>
<<the_loco_snake Biting you in the ankle since the year 2000>>
thurdl01
Squire
posted 10-18-00 10:53 PM CT (US)     12 / 20       
Well, if someone's looking for something to review there's always Theodoric and the Gothic Rebirth (Public Beta 1.1)

- .... ..- .-. -.. .-.. ----- .----
.... --. / -.-. .... . .-. ..- -...
.. ..-. / - .... . / --. . .-. -... .. .-.. / . ... -.-. .- .--. . ... --..-- / .-- . / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / -.. --- --- -- . -..
Insane_Fireball
Squire
posted 10-19-00 00:28 AM CT (US)     13 / 20       
I think that there should be more people who review reviews so that Spiney can do better stuff
Angel SpineMan
HG Halo Alumnus
posted 10-19-00 11:16 AM CT (US)     14 / 20       
Chult... if you sent me an email, I never received it. I usually answer all my email the same day I receive it (otherwise I'd never keep up...) so if I haven't replied yet, I never got it. I emptied my inbox last night so I know I answered everything.

It only takes a minute or two to read a review and make sure that it makes sense and is written well... it's not a big deal.

Iron Knight
Squire
posted 10-20-00 09:37 AM CT (US)     15 / 20       
AARRGGHHH!!!
I am not angry, just sad. I am going to tell everyone that James khan is lying about his scenarios, and that is cut off the review?
Angel SpineMan
HG Halo Alumnus
posted 10-20-00 10:46 AM CT (US)     16 / 20       
Sorry dude... your reviews tended to be just a bit too harsh so I softened them... but the score is the same and that's the important part.
ThisNameWorked_2
Squire
posted 10-20-00 11:24 AM CT (US)     17 / 20       
I've been a bit busy lately, got BG2 . I'll try to get some reveiws done.

BTW, Nice work Spiney!

esanderstwo@home.com
An EE Forummer
Winner of Absolutley No Awards Whatsoever
Recent discoverer of the true meaning of life:
Etctera
Iron Knight
Squire
posted 10-20-00 11:36 AM CT (US)     18 / 20       
Where do you read the modpack reviews? I can't find out where
Tonto_jlmk
Squire
posted 10-21-00 07:55 AM CT (US)     19 / 20       
I reviewed Connel of Riverside and my reviews of Fight for Your Life II and Bringing Down the School Board(demo) are pending approval in Spineman's mailbox.

Visit Johnleemk's Castle

John 3:16 For God so loved the world(you and me), that he gave his only begotten son(Jesus Christ) that whosoever should believeth in him shall not perish(in hell), but have everlasting life(in heaven).

cat
Squire
posted 10-21-00 12:39 PM CT (US)     20 / 20       
Well I am reviewing this in order, A Fight For your life II, Tamerlane TC version, A scenrio about the Aztecs and the Spanish, along with several others. I just want to know how Tonto played 50 scenario's and then reviewed A Fight For Your Life II so fast?? I can't speak for others But I would want someone to give a quality review on my work.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames