You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Pharoahs of the Nile Design Group
Bottom
Topic Subject:Pharoahs of the Nile Design Group
penguini_1
Squire
posted 10-15-00 12:06 PM CT (US)         
Hi, I am the head of the Pharoahs of the Nile design group. I am now accepting members, I offer training in scenario design and map design. I test you by asking you questions about triggers and by seeing a sample of your work. If you are interested, please e-mail me at penguini007@hotmail.com or you can simply post a response here.

Cherub at Empire Earth Heaven - Administrator and Developer of Degrees of Zero Design

[This message has been edited by penguini_1 (edited 10-15-2000).]

AuthorReplies:
penguini_1
Squire
posted 10-15-00 12:31 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
Oh, I also already have a few projects lined up for my design group. And I already have a site that all of PotN's stuff will be posted. It has its own forums, we can chat there too.

Cherub at Empire Earth Heaven - Administrator and Developer of Degrees of Zero Design
MuncleSmudge
Squire
posted 10-17-00 12:15 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
I am interested in it, as a map designer and Eye Candy artist. Also, I will supply voices if you want them.

oeft@hotmail.com

o o
^
\-----/
All hail Emperor MuncleSmudge!
penguini_1
Squire
posted 10-21-00 10:49 AM CT (US)     3 / 3       
If you're still out there...I have been on vacation for a week and just got back...sorry for not replying...yes I could use an eye-candy artist...I'll just e-mail you with more info...

-penguini

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames