You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Has anyone made or is anyone Making a lord of the rings scenario?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Has anyone made or is anyone Making a lord of the rings scenario?
J Loren Pryor
Squire
posted 10-18-00 05:33 AM CT (US)         
Can anyone please tell me if their is a lord of the rings scenario or campaign in the works I am working on one but I need to play one first.
Cheers

J Loren Pryor
AuthorReplies:
AoKD_Rodrigo
Squire
posted 10-18-00 09:02 AM CT (US)     1 / 3       
There are some in the works, but most of them are more Tolkien related.
A few months ago a group of people was working on a huge Lord of the Rings project, but they don't seem to work on it anymore
But maybe the only finished related Tolkien scenarios are "The Chronicles of Thraynia" and "The Tale of Minothar".
The Chronicles of Thraynia demo is a project by Nazgul Lord of SCN Punk, it's in Heaven's best of AoK, rated 5.0, but remember that it's the demo, Nazgul Lord is still busy with the campaign.
The Tale of Mintothar preview is a project by AoK Dragon, which I designed. It's the winning scenario of the mapper2000 contest, and you can also find it here in the blacksmith, single player, second or third page I think.
I hope you'll enjoy them

Rodrigo, head of AoK Dragon and Dragon Gaming Design.
Affiliated with:
Tsunami Studios
Woad Creations

[This message has been edited by AoKD_Rodrigo (edited 10-18-2000).]

J Loren Pryor
Squire
posted 10-19-00 07:07 AM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks Mate
Too Bad about the Lord of the Rings Project
Maybe someone else will build one (Hint hint)

J Loren Pryor
Overlord_Dragonwick
Squire
posted 10-20-00 11:32 PM CT (US)     3 / 3       
You know, I'm surprised no one has made a Lord of the Rings scenario yet. The idea's gone through my head many times, but I've never really got round to it...
But with the X-Pack and all those new triggers and things out now it shouldn't be too long before we see some Lord of the Rings campaigns pop up in the Blacksmith.

J Loren, if you know how to make AI files, I could help you out a lot if you do want to make any Lord of the Rings scenarios or campaigns.
Just e-mail me at overlord_19@hotmail.com

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames