You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Third Crusade - A full, detailed campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Third Crusade - A full, detailed campaign
Chappy
Squire
posted 10-19-00 04:32 PM CT (US)         
Hi all. I am about to start working on a very detailed historic campaign following King Richard I of England through the third crusade. I have all the historical documentation I require, but I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible for me to add in mission briefing and debriefing so users can follow up their missions with the historical outcome of the events?

2. How do I add in custom sounds, be it sounds already in the game or new sounds?

3. Can I edit hero's names and hitpoints? If so, how?

Thanks, that's all I need help with for now. Expect the scenario later this week. It will be a very detailed, 11 mission historical campaign.

Warmest Regards,

Chappy

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" - Albert Einstein
AuthorReplies:
Filthydelphia
Squire
(id: Al_Kharn the Great)
posted 10-20-00 06:58 PM CT (US)     1 / 1       
Well, in the editor, click mission instructions... there, you can have a 'briefing'. Click the victory button and type the 'debriefing'

To add custom sounds, place the sound files in the sound folder... in the editor, use the chat effect... select the sound in the 'play sound' bar.

To edit unit's names... use the edit name effect and click on the unit. Then type the new name, but be warned, this trigger is quite buggey.

To edit hp's, use the edit hp effect and type in the new hp value. You can also alter the attack.

Hope that helps

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames