You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Swallowed Realms: Version 2
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Swallowed Realms: Version 2
Shadows
HG Angel
(id: shadows166)
posted 10-21-00 08:48 PM CT (US)         
DSC offered to help me fix some problems that are occuring in my scenario. Now..I want everyone able to play this..so his help is major to me.
He plans on fixing : 99% of the typos..and help me fix the crashing problem. Then..I have to fix some minor bugs, that are rarely seen by many, but few sent them to me. Should be done soon..so look for the new version out.
AuthorReplies:
Demolition Ship Captain
Squire
posted 10-21-00 08:51 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
yep... and i'll also make it so you cant have davub get an extra 170 HP... (i noticed this bug because i never clicked on the archer's house till AFTER i got the THS..)

i'll work on fixing all the typos..

and i'll do some tweaking on the AIs and the blue army to reduce lag (and thus, allow you to go thru the boat without the game crashing)

i'll upload it on my FTP later on and post it when i'm done

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Preparation can only take you so far... After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
cat
Squire
posted 10-21-00 09:02 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
Well thats terrific of DSC shad. I was having a great time playing it until the purple town crashed my game
So I sure hope this works shad

[This message has been edited by cat (edited 10-21-2000).]

Demolition Ship Captain
Squire
posted 10-21-00 10:32 PM CT (US)     3 / 3       
Current Changes - (unfortently, the previous update had a negative effect)

- The South Orc Town has it's AI set to -None- to reduce lag
- Delayed Starting of the farmers and the farmers stop farming after you leave the area
- Deactivation of some triggers

It crashes earlier now (i dont know why)

but i gotta do some tweaking...

BTW, i'm goign to try running it later with ICQ, and internet OFF

you should close any other programs too to avoid crash...

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Preparation can only take you so far... After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames