Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Trugarthia
Bottom
Topic Subject:Trugarthia
Lord Grunwich
Squire
posted 10-21-00 11:47 PM CT (US)         
Hello fellow degenerates,
I am in the process of perfecting the first scenario in my campaign and I want some input for the ending as it is kind of bland. To begin with I am going for fantasy and I have Orcs (Woad Raiders who do have axes by the way) and the like. The story is that there is a big battle at the Pass of Trugarthia and my heroes are forced to flee to the capital to warn the king. I am having trouble with when my heroes leave, at the moment I have them kill the Orc warlord then make it an objective to leave the field. This seems okay to me but I want others opinion on the matter. Thank you for reading this post.

The Russians are coming!
AuthorReplies:
Zanzard Lothar
Squire
posted 10-22-00 00:53 AM CT (US)     1 / 2       
sounds ok to me...
Icedagger
Squire
posted 10-23-00 01:03 AM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Sounds okay; you could have triggers that make massive amounts of Orcs arrive so your heroes are forced to flee. Just a thought. You could also have about a hundred trade carts come driving down from the north, but I don't see how that would fit your story, and it might cause lag problems.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Websites of note:
www.debka.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.boundless.org

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames