You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Downloaded scenarios in folder but won't run
Bottom
Topic Subject:Downloaded scenarios in folder but won't run
Ironbuttaxe
Squire
posted 01-14-01 02:32 PM CT (US)         
I downloaded lots of juicy scenarios and placed them in the scenario folder. I can select them from the single player/custom secenario menu and then get as far as the single player options screen. Then when I click 'start game', AOK quits. Happens every time. The scenarios I've made work fine, as do the default scenarios, it's just the downloaded ones, all of them (and they are for AOK).

I'm running an alpha version of AOK which I think is probably rejecting them. Could it be this, or anything else?
TIA.

Also could anyone suggest a victory setting or AI that would result in a relatively peaceful game, ie I'd like time to buld up my region before getting into relentless wars with my neighbors.

TIA

AuthorReplies:
Enrique Orduno
Banned
posted 01-14-01 02:52 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
You know that running an alpha version is illegual and it's the reason why the scenarios you download crash. I suggest you buy the game.
Ironbuttaxe
Squire
posted 01-15-01 09:25 AM CT (US)     2 / 2       
I DID buy the game ! From a game shop in a shopping center in Kuala Lumper, Malaysia, just like you bought yours, presumably. Nothing illegal about it, so I guess your saying I should buy it again !
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames